Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Now they're just messing with us!  You think they'll release them this week or just continue to wait until next episode?  That's the biggest emotion I have from this premiere - is disappointment over no intro and taglines!

Cynthia stays being cute and fun - she's my girl.

Nene - she was fun tonight, but I know she'll piss me off later this season.  She's her own worst enemy in feuds.  

Porsha - eh.  Sheree - eh.  That one quick diary look was TERRIBLE - with the blond/white hair - ew.  

Kenya - I love this girl, but I can't with her suddenly being married and then next episode talks about divorce already.  What is with this girl and relationships?  

• Members

RHOA:

I thought the premiere was solid. It wasn't mind blowing but it was good. 

I don't get why Nene cares whether Kenya is married. I don't get why any of these women care. Nene beefing with Kenya is stupid. Always has been. Always will be. Kenya has always wanted to be close to Nene, but Nene always turns on her like a viper b/c she can't control Kenya. She better realize that Kenya is her strongest ally going into the reunion. Especially, when the numbers aren't quite on Nene's side anymore. 

Speaking of someone who isn't on Nene's side anymore ... Sheree! I always knew that these 2 would go at each other again. The slick shots that Sheree threw at Nene in her talking heads said it all. I feel like Sheree is threatened that Nene has returned. Nene and Sheree are gonna go at it come reunion time. From WWHL tonight, Nene seemed a bit thrown that Sheree was taking shots at her. It's only gonna get worse down the line as I know Sheree most likely took more shots at Nene. I see them locking horns at the reunion like s4. 

I get why Kenya didn't invite many people to her wedding. Why would she? They'd all just sit there and questioning it like they are questioning it now. I wouldn't want that negative energy on my special day either. Kenya seems very happy, so I am happy for her. 

Buick continuing to play victim is tiring. I cackled when she moaned about no one but Sheree reaching out to her after the reunion last season. Why in the hell would Kandi, Kenya, or Cynthia, who you've had altercations with in the past, reach out to you? Porsha acts like she's the wronged party when she isn't. She's far from it. I'm all for Nene dragging Porsha all season long. What I am not here for is Sheree acting like she's the middle man when she isn't. I can predict it now that Sheree will side with Porsha, as Porsha will be given the underdog edit this year. 

Please register in order to view this content

Porsha will go after Nene (the alpha) and Sheree is all for that. Especially, since she's feeling threatened as aforementioned. 

Bravo is an a**hole for not showing taglines. The least they could do is release them some time this upcoming week, which I doubt they'll do. 

Sneak peeks for next week: 

Highlights of Nene on WWHL tonight: 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Bravo released the intro but w/ no taglines. All the women have the same shots with the exception of Nene. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/videos/can-you-guess-the-season-10-taglines

@Cat @Cheap21 @Mr. Vixen @DaytimeFan @Taoboi @Gray Bunny @Chris B @alwaysAMC @Antoyne: Sorry if the vid is a bit stretched. Tried fixing it. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Yeah, Michael Beck is all about Kim and the Biermanns. RHoA is a promotional tool for their wretched and devalued brand. I still don't understand why Bravo couldn't have got another POC as EP.

I initially thought they wouldn't release the opening credits because Beck and Kim might be lobbying hard for her inclusion at the last minute. Seems like the other HWs and Bravo had different plans. But how mean-minded is he to release the credits but with no taglines?? That is a fit of pique on his part. Don't tell me Bravo is having a hard time choosing taglines -- the Atlanta bunch has the best wordplay and shade of all the franchises. No, this is Michael Beck wanting to mess with fans and show them who is boss, I think.

I am nervous about this season. Carlos was not perfect by any stretch, he got fired for a reason, and it was definitely time for a change but... not convinced about this one.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Wow so there really was no opening? I thought that just got caught off from the feed I watched.

Please register in order to view this content

Sheree and those damn wigs! Look at her already spreading bones

Im liking Nene back so far. She's back to being fun. Light hearted shade and not messiness. I liked it.

Kenya and that short wig...not feeling it

LMAO at Kandi not being here for Porsha's fake BS

Overall good start. We can already see the seeds of where the season will be going. Im here for it

• Members

Pretty crazy, huh? I think I jumped in around early 2011 when hubby got me into Atlanta's 3rd season, Beverly Hills' first season, and then watched crazy Danielle in reruns of New Jersey's first & second season. I remember when we were all delighted when we hit 100 pages! Ha! 

Agreed, thanks Cheap! I come here first and then browse the actual soap opera stuff. 

One thing I'll give them semi-credit for is that we see their full body shots again and they didn't manipulate their images to make all their heights the same. When you've got big ol' NeNe and lil Kandi looking the same size, it's just goofy. Same for other shows like having LuAnn the same height as Sonja, etc.  Or worse, the last couple years when they tried to give us a sense of depth by having a giant Kandi in front, while making the women behind her progressively smaller. Sheree was suddenly the size of an ant.