Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We’ve all seen some 2nd season epic fails before but I truly think Siggy is about to have the worst second season in Housewives history and Dolores is calateral damage because she’s stupid enough to co-sign this mad woman’s bat [!@#$%^&*] behavior.

• Members

lol ok! And yes I misread your statement the first time.

Siggy is definitely in some delusional headspace (right along with Jaq ) where she thinks she makes things HAPPEN on this show. TBH, I could take or leave all the other women and just watch a mini-series featuring Teresa, her daughters and her dad. IMO that is all the drama I need -- the authentic drama of Gia begging Teresa to actually parent and discipline her children, of Teresa actually considering divorcing Joe, or Giacinto seeing pics of his late wife at the pizzeria.

I am not someone who thought Siggy was especially cute her first season but this time around she is beyond annoying. I don't know if she realises the wave of anti feeling coming towards her, but it is going to hit her like a tsunami by the time reunion rolls around. There is no reason on earth for her to despise Margaret the way she does.

Dolores though... Danielle clearly twisted something she may have said. I can see Dolores's side of things here, even though I'm not against Danielle doing her usual pot-stirring. She may have met her match with Dolores.

• Members

I enjoyed it too -- though according to Jaqueline's Twitter, I am one of the very few, as apparently ratings are in the toilet without her audience-galvanizing presence! I like the short season and it seems to have a good mix of lightness and toxicity (something NJ has always struggled with). And a dynamic mix of HWs.

Surely Siggy cannot blame how she is coming across on shady editing. She is the architect, producer, director and lead actress of her downfall. She is playing up to the cameras so badly. And she has targeted the newbie, who she feels very threatened by. As I said before, crying victim on these shows does not necessarily mean you are instantly transformed into the lead heroine. Siggy is completely tone deaf when it comes to reading the audience. She thinks she is the show's breakout star. And she has let that delusion, fuelled by literally four stans on Twitter, go to her head and fallen for her own hype, hook, line and sinker. She is absolutely nuts. Moreover, watching this week's episode, she STILL doesn't see what we see:

http://tamaratattles.com/2017/11/02/margaret-josephs-wins-internet-feud-with-siggy-flicker-with-a-ko/#comments

Edited by Cat

• Members

NJ

Siggy is the villian of the season and it just doesnt work bc thats not her character. This doesnt ring true to her at all. She has an actual brand and I cant imagine why she'd decimate her image like this

Danielle should have been an official housewife and I dont get why she's just a friend when we see her all the time and even her bf this episode.

I really like Delores still but when you hang out with trash, you start to smell like it

OC

This episode again highlighted why Shannon needs to go. Vicki and Tamra would have already made progress but she keeps intervening. She is so damn controlling and on top of them. She only wishes she could be like that with her husband

I felt bad for Peggy at first but when she locked herself in the room hours later, that went away. She needs to grow up adn get a backbone

Dallas

Damn them heffas for turning on LeAnn! Brandi was the worse bc at least Cary and Stephanie werent pretending to be her friend. Brandi is weak and easily swayed. Flip flopping bitch. I hope LeAnn eats her at the reunion

I really liked Deandra. She is a good soul

Cheshire

I fell off and will have to marathon that one in a future weekend

ATL

Lord have mercy, this is debuting! I cant do 5 series!

Edited by Cheap21