Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure Shannon will manage to blame Vicki for the dissolution of her marriage, too. "It couldn't withstand all the lies and vicious rumours that Vicki Gunvalson put out there!" 

Seriously tho all the juicy RH news is coming out late Friday! It kind of makes me wish Atl was starting this Sunday and a one-episode OC reunion (because that is all it deserves) was this Monday.

Edited by Cat

• Members

She can't blame Vicki at all. They were having marital problems long before Vicki arrived. Her first season, we saw David was over Shannon. Shannon and David are only blame from their marriage dissolving. 

I hope Vicki pulls out receipts again if Shannon tries to blame her. One primary receipt would be the report Shannon filed against David years ago before she joined the show. I'd whip that out and remind her that their marriage was on shaky ground long before then. 

I don't think Vicki's standing will be hurt. In all honesty, I have a strong feeling in my gut that next season will be the downfall of Shannon, as she'll be Gretchen'd. We've seen from this recent episode that TamRat misses Vicki and knows that she'll never get rid of Vicki. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. TamRat is starting to realize it is better to rejoin Vicki than go against her. 

TamRat will be eager to move on; meanwhile, Shannon will want to remain stuck in the past--her beef with Vicki, dealing with the next stages of her flop marriage, etc. TamRat will use that as reason to jump ship. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

ORRRRRRR....

A new, moving-on-with-the-single-life Shannon makes amends with Vicki and they're closer than ever.

Shannon: I didn't want to admit the truth about my marriage, Vicki... that's why I hated you. 

ATL: I'm not sure if the party was thrown by Kim or by Eva the Diva (TT is reporting the latter).

I saw an IG pic of Kim and Kroy and HOLY HECK, Kroy is wearing three pounds of makeup...

BH: Trailer will debut soon...next week?

Edited by WTGH

• Members

Victoria Secret model at their fashion show I believe.

And come to the dark side re: Nene.

No one has time for that trashbox wig headed heffa.

But thanks to the internet we know it is not rumor, all Viki has to do is bring her receipts and Shaloon will have NOTHING...except some crow.

Great minds...

New BH trailer?

DRAG ERIKA, LIPS!!!!! DRRRRRRRRRRRRAGGGGGGGGGGGG HER!!!

• Members

Shannon’s statement to People Magazine states that she blamed people outside of her marriage when she shouldn’t have - I’m currently on my phone and can’t be bothered to copy/paste it but it’s worth reading. 

It’s a good basis for moving forward.

If Shannon’s smart, or at least into self preservation, she’ll make amends with Vicki to at least some extent. Vicki has nothing to do with Shannon’s marriage imploding. Vicki isn’t going anywhere. 

• Members

@WTGH I read early on via Twitter Kim threw the party, but is revealed now that Eva was the person that actually threw the party. 

RHOC:

Some alleged tea about what occurred at the reunion: http://news.lalate.com/2017/10/27/shannon-beador-splits-vicki-gunvalson-battles-terry-rhoc-reunion/

According to reports, looks like production isn't too happy with Shannon. I think she is about to be in the same boat as Kenya as she pulled a fast one on them and went to the press first. 

Also, the comments that Kelly made on WWHL the other night supposedly played a big part in the reunion. IMO, I think this is gonna set up for Heather to return next year. 

Oh and most of you guessed right with the reunion seating chart: 

Andy tweeted about an hour ago that the reunion might be two parts. Thank God! This season did not deliver enough to give us 3 parts. Hell, I don't think they deserve 2. Give their asses a 90 minute reunion and end it. 

Melbourne: 

Take with a grain of salt...

Some people are reporting the show is returning in either Dec or Jan. They also say that Gina and Gamble's relationship is kaput. 

• Members

Wow. This piping hot tea!

KG has nothing to lose. She feels her career has been destroyed, and her former friends did not stand up for her. This includes her former bestie Anderson Cooper, and Andy Cohen.

Does anybody doubt this about Andy? I don't. And right now with Harvey Weinstein having been momentarily toppled from his perch, KG perhaps feels she has momentum on her side when it comes to naming names in the business. But this may make her unhireable, sadly. Hollywood as we know has a creepy code of silence. Moreover, Bravo are so invested in Andy (for all intents and purposes he is the face of Bravo) that I'm not sure they will dismiss him for this coke allegation. Not unless he has powerful enemies within Bravo and NBC/Universal. Still, this should give Andy some pause for thought. The only reason Kathy went gonzo on social media was because TMZ posted Andy coming out of LAX today and being asked about Kathy Griffin. He was shady and pulled an "I don't know ha" and that is what triggered KG's ire. Hell hath no fury...

I read a comment somewhere wishing that Joan Rivers was alive in order to counsel and guide Kathy with all this. I wish for Kathy's sake she was.

Edited by Cat