• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^

@Cheap21 I've heard all day they didn't update them and you've prove they haven't. Thanks for the verification.

Bravo needs their asses whooped for not updating the title card. It's the 10th freaking season! It boggles my mind how BH gets new shots every season, but all the other shows are too cheap to update their cast shots. It costs them nothing to rent a studio for a day and film credits. 

Bravo seriously dropped the ball promo wise and title credits wise with ATL, which is the #1 show. Thank God for bloggers spilling tea and the women fighting on social media to generate buzz for the show. Otherwise, Bravo wouldn't do sh-t.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Aaaaarghhhh!

WHY is Bravo so cheap with ATL?! They had the same opening credits for 3-4 seasons, and now they're using the same intro from last season?! 

Please register in order to view this content

It's weird...but I lose a bit of interest in the show when they aren't' updated. 

• Members

It annoys me too and shows me that Bravo doesn't care about ATL that much except when they are bringing in the ratings and being the network's cash cow.

It takes nothing for them update these credits and give the women new shots. It would've been nice to see the women in a new color instead of black in the peach shot too. BH stays changing the women's color schemes in the intro. ATL has had the same color schemes for their intro since season one!