Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Damn. Why is BH coming back so late? I'm guessing with BH being pushed back that it'll result in Potomac and NY being pushed back weeks in the new year too. 

@Cat, Cary won't realize Brandi isn't her friend until it is too late. I'm starting to conclude that Leeanne wasn't Brandi's intended target this year, but Cary was. I think once Leeanne slipped and said all that mess about her hands being weapons, that Brandi simply had to shift the target back on Leeanne. 

I do think that Brandi is gonna take another shot to make Cary the bad guy again next season, as Leeanne (from following her on Twitter) is privy of Brandi's schemes and won't fall for it again. She'll be feeding those 3 with a long handled spoon for now on. Seeing as they can't use Leeanne as primary villain next year, Brandi is most likely gonna zero in on Cary. 

I just hope Leeanne, Kameron, and D'Andra remain a strong unit and ignore Brandi's schemes. I hope they bring Tiffany back next year too. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC

Vicki never learns...but I also don't fault her. Why bother fighting anyone else's fight? It never works out. She's always hooped. She can't win. She's in her 50s, why fight any more than she has to?

Shannon is the medical patient from hell. How did she just go off her hormones?! That is insane! Doing that haphazardly is a recipe for disaster. 

Peggy really calibrated that attack improperly. I did enjoy her jab at the Giraffe. Brilliant. 

Thank goodness next week is the finale. What a wretched season.

DALLAS

A good part one of the reunion. I still like Stephanie and don't view her with the same negative view that much of the thread views Brandi (who also doesn't really bother me). Cary imploded at the end of the episode, but I cannot fault Mark for wanting to be on the reunion given how badly he was trashed. 

Kameron is a haughty snob who didn't like to have to deal with the statements she made about living in the best part of Dallas. She's an assh*le with that zip code stuff and she knows it doesn't reflect well on her and she tried to deflect it. 

I still really enjoy watching LeeAnne, she's a reality show star - tailor maid for the genre. 

D'Andra is still plenty of fun and I just wish we'd had a cameo from Miss Dee. 

• Members

I can't find anything on LeeAnne on the HW gossip sites I frequent... I can only hope that her announcement was just marketing noise in advance of part 2 of Reunion. Leeanne is pretty beloved by fans, I think, and she also has backup in terms of fellow HWs. There is no need to panic just because she said Mark gets his d*** sucked at The Round-Up! Who cares?

BTW, cannot believe Bravo is going to make us wait SIX EFFING WEEKS before they air BH! Wtf is that about? Haven't we suffered enough with OC?? That was torture! We need BH to soothe our eyes, ears and souls.

This pic is from the Berlin trip (and it's cold in North-Eastern Germany). I just want to say that Erika looks great pared back, and Lisa Vanderpump looks like a BOSS in that (I'm guessing Chanel) fuschia coat! I still think she'd look amazing with a couple of inches lopped off her hair, but hopefully this outfit is a sign that her new stylists are finally clicking into gear.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-08-at-8.44.20-AM.png

Edited by Cat

• Members

Atlanta taglines are HERE!!!  Finally.  They do NOT disappoint either, except for Porsha's boring ass.  I don't know what Kandi's means either - I wonder who she fires this year.  Nene and Sheree have the best, and Kenya/Cynthia are next best.

http://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-10-taglines-exclusive/

NeNe Leakes: “10 years in the game, and I’m still the tastiest peach in Atlanta!”

Porsha Williams: “Friends come and go, but family is forever.”

Cynthia Bailey: “Age is just a number, but these cheekbones are timeless!”

Kandi Burruss: “Don’t mess with the boss, ‘cuz you might get fired!”

Kenya Moore: “While some were saying ‘I can’t,’ I was saying ‘I do!’ ”

Shereé Whitfield: “Call me a bad server, because I always spill the tea!”

• Members

Kenya, Sheree, and Kandi totally have the best taglines.

Nene's is too wordy. If they trimmed it somehow, I'd be better.

Cynthia's is boring. She should've done something crafty with "50 Cynt." 

Porsha tagline is recycled. I swear I've heard that line on about 3 different franchises. 

Video of opening for those who can't see it: 

• Members

I was secretly hoping Nene and Sheree's would be a nod to their original  S1-S2 lines: 

Nene: Bitch, I'LL ALWAYS BE THE JONESES! 

Shereé: People are still intimidated by my success. 

OC: Brianna and Ryan are moving to North Carolina.

Both Briana and Ryan have commented that living next to Vicki “just isn’t working out” and they would prefer to raise their kids in North Carolina.

OUCH! *cue Vicki's head exploding*