Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Uh huh. Did she quit because Bravo wouldn't let Leeanne go? Did she quit because she refused to film with her for S3?

Her edit was fine. 

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know what she's complaining about. She got soft-balled at Reunion and a chance to explain herself, while Leeanne got hammered. She's just sore that fans on Twitter called her out on her pot stirring. "I got the bad edit! You didn't see the true story!" Production screened LeeAnne going full whispery Tennessee Williams nuts on Cary and Mark at the doctor's office, and fans still love her. Its not like the show was hiding LeeAnne's crazy side. Brandi can't stand that LL is getting fan support over her, I think.

ETA: I don't know what Brandi AND LeeAnne are thinking by threatening to quit. They worked so hard to turn this show around after a disastrous S1. Mission accomplished. What exactly is LeeAnne's income apart from Bravo?? Speaking at charities? Rich is now retired from the DPD. And Brandi honey i hope you've been saving your pennies for when your David Beador-disinterested husband divorces you. The difference between her and Shannon is Shannon has the money. In Brandi's case, he's the one with cash, and he looks like the kind of guy who believes in pre-nups.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, I don't think Leeanne is going. Seeing how positive the reaction was to her on Monday, she was RT'ing tweets that talked about s3. I think that, that blog (which was the only one that reported the story) either fabricated the story, OR Leeanne had an epiphany and changed her mind. Leeanne would be stupid to quit. Celebs on WWHL have been raving about her all this past week calling her a great find. She ain't going nowhere. I think Leeanne knows she better ride this out till the bitter end. 

I think that's what has Brandi p-ssed. I think she assumed she'd emerged as the fan favorite, and as you pointed out, it flipped and fans were team Leeanne. I do see Brandi quitting (or thinking about it) out of protest. But as you pointed out, Brandi's husband seems disinterested in her. Reading other little forums, there are already rumors and rumblings with posters that live in Dallas that there are claims of her hubby allegedly having mistress. When she was on WWHL last week, you could tell something is wrong in her marriage when someone asked about it and she clammed up. This bandaid baby she's trying to have at the same time as Stephanie is yet another scheme for her to try and keep him. Brandi better stay her a** on this show and cash this Bravo check. 

Thinking about it now (as I type this), she might be using the "edit" thing as a reason to leave b/c she knows her marriage might be crumbling and doesn't want it played out on TV. 

We shall see, but now I am eager and awaiting for August to roll around for their return. 

• Members

Yeah, everything we have seen this season from a VERY proactive Brandi has been about making her RHOD's little plucky heroine. Only problem is, the audience anointed LeeAnne in that role. The worst mistake Brandi made was at Reunion when she not only slammed the door on any possible friendship with LeeAnne, she stomped all over her feelings and smirked while doing so. That's why Twitter is turning against her.

Make no mistake, the show needs Brandi. It needs her vs. LeeAnne. It needs her crazy insecurity with regards to Stephanie's friendship. It needs her sh*t-stirring and scheming. And it needs her marriage to play out on-screen and for Brandi to come out the other side more independent. She seems incredibly dependent on -- and grateful to -- her husband for marrying her at the end of her cheerleading 'career' and no football player fiancé in sight. I would love to see her realise she doesn't actually have to depend on him financially.

As for Bryan (I had to google his name) having a mistress... is that mistress's name Travis??

I guess that frees Brandi up to spend time with her soulmate Stephanie!

Bottom line: Brandi needs Bravo too. I don't think the Redmonds are rolling in cash, and the Dallas Cowboys are not calling to get her a$$ back on their dance squad.

• Members

Well... Camille hasn't been that Camille in many, many years. I don't think she's got it in her to be a full-time HW. The young boytoy living in the guest house (Mark from Sunset Beach, y'all), a philandering husband on the other side of the US, comparing herself to Jesus, getting on Kyle's tits ("You're such a f-ckin liar, Camille!"), THE dinner party from hell, Alison Dubois -- that glorious world is gone. Camille is now a better person and in a kinder, gentler place. It's a loss for us BH fans, but a gain for her as a human being.

I am laughing so hard at that pic because they literally made Erika stand a few paces behind LVP to make both of them look the same height. Unfortunately, Bravo didn't have the same consideration for Kyle. You can't tell she is sitting and she looks like somebody's tween child going to prom.

DOu2UTZW0AAOLa8.jpg

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kevin Lee voice: Cheee Cheee Cheee, darling!

Earlier this week, Camille posted on her IG stories a camera crew at her house. So, barring a TV show just for her, she'll have talking heads as a friend. 

I can't tell whose Dorit and who's Teddi Mellencamp. 

Random thought: From that grainy 180p photo, I get the feeling everyone is gunning for Lisa Rinna... 

• Members

Argh, my hubby will be SO disappointed Camille isn't an "official" Housewife. She better be featured as heavily as LuAnn was in S6 of New York when she was foolishly downgraded to "Friend." 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHOBH trailer released:

http://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-8-trailer/

Trailer for those who can't see it: Sorry if the screen stretches a bit.

@Cat @DaytimeFan @Cheap21 @Antoyne @Gray Bunny @Chris B @alwaysAMC @DRW50 @Taoboi @Mr. Vixen @WTGH

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude