Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

You said it all! I was especially surprised at how clear and rational Mark came across. And LeeAnne responded well. Cary and LeeAnne are like oil and water though. They will never mix. It's a shame, because I end up rooting for both.

It's ironic that LeeAnne got the brunt of the accusations -- imo Brandi's assertion that Cary told her about other doctors which killed their patients on the operating table is the assertion that Mark and Cary should be particularly worried about. That's a couple of law suits waiting to happen.

Brandi looked like a stripper in her expensive dress. She is obviously great for the franchise but I hope the women wake up to her machinations now. She only cares about Stephanie, who she is obsessed with.

Great season, perfect size, no filler, some Texan glamour, a pinch of Jabot, and a bunch of actual housewives too. I hope it comes back S3.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA will come through in the end, it always does, but I prefer how OC always cycles in new blood which changes the dynamics somewhat. RHOA is often resistant to change. Also, with Xscape many have mixed feelings about Kandi but I get it. THEY need her, she doesn't need them and had no interest In performing with them at all, yet they're still deflecting and throwing shade at her and making her look like the bad guy. I understand her frustration. The Scott sisters are stealth shade throwers and I live it!

• Members

For a moment I thought it was Tamra, Shannon and Meghan, but now I can see that it was Vicki by the sleeveless hand.

Nothing would make me happier to see these three meet halfway and have a frenemyship rather than this outright Cold War which is killing the show. I know it seems like I'm over-exaggerating but OC is at Def-Con Critical Level for me. This Reunion teaser looks kind of contrived. Tamra sounds like she is reading a script. I can't bear Meghan or Kelly. Kelly is really rotten to the core, and mean. Lydia is a non-entity made up entirely of hair. Peggy literally makes my brain itch. I don't know if I can watch two reunion episodes with those four hashing out whatever contrived nonsense they had to do to fill up episodes this year.

BTW, are they ever going to mention the REAL reason Tamra and Vicki's forgiveness sesh didn't stick? It was the leak of the BJ audio tapes! Bravo haven't mentioned it even though production wanted to close the season with it, and I have a feeling we won't be hearing anymore about that mis-step. Drat.

P.S.: Looking forward to that ATL Soul Train episode. Look at Nene lying through her new nose about Sheree's wonderful Chateau! We all know that place is uninhabited with mold, no electricity, running water or heating, and creditors pounding on the door.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I just hate how fake Atlanta feels. All of their scenes at home are AWFUL. All of the talking heads are AWFUL. These women have completely forgotten how to sound or act natural at all on camera unless they’re fighting with each other. I don’t even believe any of their friendships like I do a show like RHONY. 

• Members

Behind the scenes brawls are a MAJOR warning sign that the show is going off the rails.

On NJ, the Dominican Republic bar fight led to a permanent rift between Caroline and Teresa, which seemingly came out of the blue. The onscreen issue did not justify Caroline's full blown hatred.

On BH, it was Surrogate Gate. Although there were other SL's at the time that sort of balanced out that drama. 

OC Wishlist:

Ditch: Lydia, Megan and Peggy.

Bring in a friend of Kelly's. 

There needs to be closure between Tamra, Shannon and Vicki. Otherwise, one of them needs to leave. 

• Members

Regarding NJ, what do you think was the cause of Caroline's fallout with Teresa? Teresa's friendship with Dina?

I remember at the time it was painted as Caroline feeling so 'disgusted' by what Teresa 'did' to Melissa, i.e.: Tre's hair guru

Please register in order to view this content

knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who ran a strip joint where Melissa allegedly once worked. I mean, is this shocking? This is the show where Chris Manzo was going to open a strip club car wash. Plus Caroline really didn't care all that deeply about MeHo.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh yeah, according to Bravo's editing, the Caroline/Teresa rift began when Teresa referred to Caroline as being as Italian as The Olive Garden in one of her books. The Manzo crew were stewing in their backyard together, acting like it was a huge act of betrayal. 

Yeah, I was wondering why Sheree's lil get-together as she prepared to tell her grown children about the abuse was taking place at Kandi's house...