Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can't with that dingbat Porsha going 'baby vegan' through no real motivation or understanding of what it means. I was particularly disgusted by her throwing away all that food when it could have been donated to a soup kitchen or homeless shelter or something. People are literally starving in this world, or on food stamps. She may think meat is 'poison' to her waistline, but some people on the poverty line might benefit from that protein.

I can't believe we had so much of her inane yapping this episode. Truly she must be sucking somebody off at Bravo to still have this job. 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't mind Shamea sometimes (although I don't get all the calls to make her a HW. She's not scintillating viewing). But everytime Kandi trots out Carmon, Juan, Todd, Mama Gruesome to be her spokesvoice, I CAN'T. It's so phony. Don't be afraid to say how you are really feeling, Kandi!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm finally caught up on the first two episodes of Atlanta and you've taken the words out of my mouth: it all seems really fake and contrived when it comes to Kenya. She isn't a great actress and cannot pull off a fraud convincingly. 

As well, Porscha's vegan storyline is contrived and ridiculous. Why is her dietary choice a storyline? And why throw all that food away? She is a bandwagon fool. 

Is it just me or does Nene look as big as a house? Was she even in the second episode? 

Chauteau Sheree appears to be finished...good for her. I still enjoy Sheree. 

Kandi and her paid for sycophants continue to be very annoying.

What is Cynthia thinking going back near Uncle Ben? And then this toddler? Cynthia seems to have dodgy choice in men.

• Members

OC

Well, we have ended the season with a cast of broken women.

Tamra's scenes as she prepared to see Sydney were a little challenging to watch given that we knew the reunion would not be lasting long. She seemed legitimately nervous so it's sad that they couldn't make it work. It's amazing we've watched Tamra for 10 years - I remember when she turned 40 (on a yacht proclaiming "I'm 40 I so deserve it!" as she received a tasteless Rolex from Simon) and now she's 50. She looks way younger and more natural now, I'll give her that. 

Shannon continued to overreact and look like a bloated fool. Production got her having "a few quick shrimp"...the cameraman was obviously on orders to obtain every moment of footage of her eating. She seemed so stupid in her fight with Peggy (editing backed up Peggy). Hopefully her wretched marriage is over. 

Kelly also has a wretched marriage. She and Michael just don't get along anymore. They seem exhausted and done with each other. I think Vicki was right when she said that Kelly trusts Michael...when she needed him he's been there for her. Hopefully they can have an OK divorce and be friendly when it's all over and I have some hope that's what will happen to them. 

Peggy had Shannon shook with one sentence and a smirk. For that, I am grateful to her. However, she is a one season wonder and shouldn't return. Diko is a way better cast member, he can stir up trouble in a diamante studded suit with the best of 'em. 

Lydia and Meghan were non-events this episode and neither of them should be returning next season, especially Meghan. I couldn't believe how dumb her speech sounded "King is my maiden name...and Aspen's middle name...so yeah, thank you for coming tonight." I can't stand her matte lipstick and how painfully mediocre she is on every single measurable level. 

Vicki remains the OG of the OC and elements of this episode reinforced why. She has her insurance business which keeps growing, she remains a midwest woman traipsing through these OC events a bit like Mister Magoo and I'm rooting for her and Steve. A pity that Brianna is moving to North Carolina and demonstrating what an ungrateful bitch she is in her statements about moving away from Vicki. 

This was one of the OC's weakest seasons. However, when that good old guitar music starts to play I'm reminded why I'm ride or die with this franchise.  

DALLAS

Strong season, strong reunion, THIS is how these franchises should be produced. Tight, no filler episodes. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Soap suds were in a major lather on this franchise all season and I have lapped it up. 

LeeAnne took a (mostly deserved) beating from the rest of the housewives and Dr. Mark Deuber. Brandi also took a well deserved smackdown given all the crap she'd said this season. Brandi shouldn't have been so stonewalled to LeeAnne, she may need her help if we get a third season.

I was quite impressed about what Stephanie said concerning Mark picking her son up from soccer practice when she couldn't make it. She could have stayed silent but that little story said a lot about Mark. It was also very good of her to tell Brandi what she said about Cari and Mark was wrong and how disappointed in her she was. 

Kameron was a non-event. I am not a fan. They'd be better off replacing her. 

D'Andra is a great find. Up there with Dorinda. I only wish we'd gotten a segment with Miss Dee Simmons. 

• Members

RHOD: 

Poor Leeanne. It broke my heart to see her so broken this reunion. 

I'm gonna say this, while Leeanne was the sacrificial lamb on part 2, Brandi's hand was exposed to everyone. Going forward, Leeanne is not gonna allow these women to put her in situations to blame her. When that occurs, Brandi/Steph/Cary are gonna turn on each other, and then Steph/Cary will see the true demon that Brandi is. It just boggled my mind how she got off unscathed tonight when she stirred up everything this year. 

Damn I love Kameron and D'Andra. Both of them stayed calling the other couch out about their hypocrisies and inconsistencies. I loved when Kameron called Brandi out about her being messy but it's wrong when Leeanne does it. I loved it when Kat called Steph/Brandi out about them scolding D'Andra for cutting for Leeanne when they do the exact same thing. D'Andra had me hollering when she called Mark/Cary out about forgiving Brandi with such ease (when I feel what she did was way more detrimental and Leeanne's petty gossip), but not forgiving Leeanne. 

Mark is a bitch. Point. Blank. Period. He ate it up being on that sofa. Hell, he acted like he wants to hold a star next season. I didn't buy any of that spiel that him and Cary were trying to sell. Both of them are liars and we all know it. Obvious that Cary went from nanny to whore to wife. 

Stephanie ... meh. I'm over her acting scared. Bitch, if you're scared (as I've said before), get the f-ck off the show and stop cashing those Bravo checks. Leeanne ain't going nowhere and you will DEAL. 

Cary is a mess and a liar. She lied countless times this season and during the reunion that I lost count. She is a train wreck. 

Brandi is Satan's spawn. Truly evil. She relished seeing Leeanne suffer b/c of her doing. She officially joins the class of housewives I hate. She's just nasty. I do firmly believe that s03 will be her downfall. Again, I don't see Leeanne interacting with those 3 (Steph/Cary/Brandi) much and they will turn on each other. As aforementioned, I believe that Cary was Brandi's intended target but Leeanne sadly got in the way and took the bullet. Brandi will try and take another shot (b/c she's that dumb), and that's when she'll get exposed. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. They'll peg her soon enough and it'll be epic. I can't wait for it to happen with Leeanne and Kameron leading the charge.

Overall, this was a very strong season. Much like Potomac, they bounced back with a vengeance. Now I am eager to see what happens in s03. 

RHOC:

Drab. Dull. Draining. 

This season was just stressful to watch. All the women were miserable. Seriously, recast the entire cast at this point. That's how I feel. Mainly, Shannon. She sucks the life out of this show with her constant need to fight and scream. Life's no fun without drama, but Shannon brings the type of drama that is not fun. 

So glad they got a 2 part reunion b/c I could not watch them for 3 weeks. Personally, Andy should've given them a 90 minute reunion and sent this season off into the sunset. 

Production needs to seriously reconsider the women who they've already resigned (allegedly, Vicki, Shannon, and Tamra are signed on for s13), and possibly rebrand the show. Just too toxic. They are reaching RHONJ s05/s06 levels of toxicity. 

RHOCheshire:

Oh I saw the clip for tomorrow's reunion. Looks like Leeanne tries to charge Dawn. She needs to get on the phone and apologize to Magali, who she tried painting as aggressive all of season 02 b/c now she's doing the same exact thing. And where's Lauren? Yeah. I think she needs to go along with Nermina, Rachel, and possibly Ester. Will this season had OK drama, they need to try and recapture they magic they had the first 2 seasons. ITVBe, time to bring Magali, who's been ready, back and woo Ampika back. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I watched some of WWHL with Xscape. The tension between Kandi and Tamika was so thick, I just couldn't stop cringing. Kandi seemed to be tense with everybody. Andy was in seventh heaven with the tension and the gossip - he was just beaming, like he'd just learned Santa Claus is real. 

• Members

I'm still catching up but am very impressed. I watched the second to last episode of OC and I'm sorry but this season was amazing! I have been glued to my screen the entire season. This was a fresh reboot and while you had big issues getting Shannon, Tamra and Vicki together, I think this season did a lot towards making them work as a unit for next season. You can already tell from the reunion preview that Shannon is softening up. 

With Dallas I wasn't as impressed as others. It's good, but I can't help but feel OC and NYC do what they do better. That RHOD insider Cynthia Smoot posted on twitter that she's been in contact with production and they're already casting for season 3 and finally looking for diversity. That's smart. They need to try and broaden their audience. They have a good base but they need to expand it or the show won't work long term. 

I haven't started RHOA yet because I keep hearing it started slow so I'm trying to wait to stack episodes, but this damn Xscape show?! Amazing! RHOA struggles from not adding fresh cast members but this show is so entertaining it makes me wonder why Tamika of Tiny haven't been added yet. I know I'm going to be upset after 4 episodes. The dynamics between these ladies is sooooo good. I can't imagine kandi doing anything as interesting as this on the main show. I also love how she gets so many spinoffs and is so valuable to the show. 

• Members

DALLAS

Given how the season ended (Mean Girls vs Team Jabot @DaytimeFan), I can see why production would want some diversity. Because as it stands with LeeAnne the clear star they will need someone to bounce off of her other than Kamaron and D'Andra...both of who better come back.

XSCAPE

Agree. I try to turn it off after RHOA, but it drags me in...there's such an interesting dynamic going on that I'm intrigued by it. Though Kandi really isn't getting a nice light on her. I understand why she would be upset, but it seems like she keeps bringing it back up. Shades of Mama Joyce does not look good on her.

RHOA

See? How you feel about OC is how I feel about RHOA right now. I've been enjoying it so far. But RHOA can be boring and still be entertaining with the shade and funny moments.