Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Girls and Gays party? WTF thought this up?

Why is Porsha still on the show when no one wants to film with her? I dont give a damn about her family

Please register in order to view this content

Mynique? She looks like a white woman. Did not expect to see her back

Marlo? Ugh. Forever a friend

Sheree just saw her wig in the mirror. How the hell Sheree gonna be kiking with Kenya nad the next time we see her's spilling her tea to Kunt Z? She's a messy bitch

Kunt is so damn disgusting. Why is she back? Her face doesnt look anywhere near the same

Lisa Wu. Id rather her featured as an original over Kunt

Cynthia's hair is EVERYTHING!

Kenya to Kunt: "Didnt they cut it off during your reassignment surgery?" DEAD. Kunt was doing the most

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ATL

Mynique was, like, 25 shades lighter than last we saw her. I've never seen that kind of transformation outside of Michael Jackson. 

I didn't mind seeing Kim at all and she fit in seamlessly. I don't mind her tangling with Kenya because Kenya's a liar and an unconvincing one at that. She's evasive. Always has been. Kim is vulgar and obvious, but she's also easy to read, what you see is very much what you get. Kenya, on the other hand, is contrived and rings as hollow as a piñata. 

Porsha's role is pointless since no one will film with her and nobody cares about her veganism or salon. 

Why Greg Leakes was released from the hospital without a pacemaker boggles my mind - he should have had one done immediately. 

• Members

YES, YES YES!!!! Just saw it!!!!

Noticed that as soon as Wig stepped to Kenya. Kenya STEP RIGHT ON BACK!

Thank you for acknowledging it was the Wu. lol.

And yeah...Mynique has been popped up a bit since the season started.

Looks like RHOA is going to be good on recurring characters this year. Even got Derek J to make an appearance.

Cynthia's hair was EVERYTHING.

Your shade was flawless.

Who?

PS. As you know I adore you as well, but I have to say...Wig does not at all own her Big Poppa/pre-Kroy past so since she does not own it, can she truly be 'what you see is very much what you get?' She needs to hush in that glass house of hers.  

• Members

Has anyone heard about Michael Beck (EP) being tied and biased on RHOD too? Apparently, like he is with Kim, he is close with Brandi on Dallas too. People on RealityTea are saying he was most likely feeding Brandi lies about Leeanne being fired much like he's feeding lies to Kim about Kenya being fired (neither which are true). 

His influence is strong on this season and he needs to go. I never thought someone would make me miss Carlos King, but this new EP just might do it. 

Bravo needs to get rid of him altogether. I don't want him involved with ATL or Dallas. I prefer unbiased EPs on these show. 

• Members

I *love* Queen Drita D'Avanzo and kind of wish she was on RHoNJ.

Image result for drita get up karen gifs

As for Wig... I understand in some ways, what DaytimeFan is saying -- because this is exactly what Bravo is hoping Kim will bring to the table. Kim is Bravo's instrument in calling Kenya out about not featuring Marc on the show. I get why Kenya doesn't want to (for the sake of her marriage) -- but at the same time, I wish she would show him a little bit. I can't deal with her in her wedding dress calling up Brandon and fake-boohooing.

Having said that, Wig is monstrous. Calling Kenya out for not featuring her husband -- what about the three years we never saw Big Poppa? He was so scared to be named and shamed because he was married with kids and paying her on the side -- at least Kenya got her man by legal means! I also can't stand Wig for going after Kenya but when Kenya comes back at her, she's not allowed to retaliate because somehow Kim is the 'better' person for having kids? I just don't understand people like her who think motherhood whitewashes them of accountability. Trashpot, you lay on your back where you do all your best work and got knocked up! You don't deserve a medal for that!

It also doesn't sit well with me the way Kim is getting the better edit and is in cahoots with Michael Beck to return to the show. Like it or not, this is Bravo's major black franchise, and lots of AA fans have wanted it to remain black. I'm not necessarily bothered one way or another, but I understand why they feel that way. We've had some great times with Wig and the others (like when Nene and Wig figured out that Phaedra got pregnant way before she should have), but those days are gone, and Kim is only here to gaslight the women. The fact that Brielle was filming bugs in the private parts of Nene's house while Wig was distracting her isn't funny or shady. It's trashy.

I think he's the wrong fit for this show. Fine for Tardy but that's not saying much. Plus he is beholden to Kim and the Biermanns. That means everybody else is going to be made to look bad in comparison to them. That or like they are the hired help (hey Sweetie!). Yes, I'm looking at you Sheree.

If he's been involved with S2 of RHoD, then kudos. He did a great job with the reboot! He made one mistake, though, and that was to make Brandi believe she is the star of the show. Brandi is a great addition to the show but as an antagonist. She's not likeable enough to be the show heroine -- she's too spikey and filled with jealousy.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Been watching a few eppies and I'm enjoying the show again.  I will put Nene's latest public mishap in the back of my mind so that I can enjoy her.  I swear, she's my fav but when she gets ugly, I have no incentive to watch.  

Kenya vs Kim...Team Kenya and I can't believe I just typed that.  Hush B!  

Kim thinks she is so above these ladies but we know she is back because hubby is unemployed.  The reconstruction of her face is a tragedy mainly because it didn't need to happen.  She was already attractive even if her wigs were chitty!  

Why is Porsha on an island?  

When Kandi is on, I ff because there is nothing about her that I find interesting.  Super happy she is enterprising as [!@#$%^&*], but she's a passive/aggressive annoyance that has no plans on changing.  

Then I watched her with the group.  Forget the name of the group because I didn't listen to their music, and instead of saying "no", I dont' wish to perform with these ladies, all of whom have gown, she says "yes" and reminds them that she didn't want to do it in the first place.  She will see if they can get along?  Do what you can to get along, bitch!  WTF does this?!  How anyone can stand this crying ass manipulator for more than 5 seconds is completely beyond me.  She is horrible but at least we know where we can trace it, Rancid Joyce!  Will continue watching possibly because I really want someone to check her.  Yes, the women need Kandi to make some real money but if she doesn't want to do it, don't do it.  Move on!  

• Members

Nene's my fave too but that doesn't mean I'm going to support her when she does/says awful things. So far, though, she's been the voice of truth this season re: Porsha and Kim.

I don't know if you know this but Tiny (also in XScape) was meant to be on RHoA but she deferred and recommended Kandi instead. If she comes across well on the XScape show, the producers might ask her to appear on the mothership.

And a high-ranking executive in Bravo that she's blowing. Allegedly.  

Oh good! I look forward to it.

• Members

Anyone see the XScape girls on WWHL last week?  It was pretty awkward at times and you can tell Kandi isn't feeling some of the girls.  They even said that they're making new music without Kandi - Kandi said she's doing Broadway shows and won't have time.  I wonder what Broadway she is doing!   Tiny seems way too shy and quiet for housewives.