Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude YES that clip of D'Andra at the research lab was straight of Y&R and Jabot 15-20 years ago (sniff... so long ago already). It made me want to purchase this damn product tbh. And did you notice that all the experts in the lab are ladies of a certain age? I love that detail!

OC:

OK, so this episode finally felt like the OC of old. They should have condensed the first 15 episodes into 3 or 4 episodes and just gone straight into Iceland (P.S.: In answer to Vicki and Lydia's question, Iceland was the name given by the Vikings to the country; it means Island. Similarly, Greenland is actually Groenland which means 'Great Land' because of its large land mass. #TheThingsYouKnow).

Even Lydia's little tantrum about being left off the text group was relatable. Though Shannon saying she would never have a meltdown about being left off a text group 

Please register in order to view this content

Uh huh. And then the edit showing her throwing a wobbly when Heather sat in her chair a few seasons back was  Also Shannon making it all about her on the walk down the iceberg was TYPICAL. You'll notice Vicki didn''t say a peep even though she looked under some pressure -- that says to me that her heart pains were real. Otherwise she would have wanted everybody to make a fuss of her.

Vicki was great this episode, from the Good Old Times drink with Tamra in her room to talking Lydia on a walk and reasoning with her about letting the text stuff go. And it ended with a pretty great cliffhanger! Hope she is ok.

Iceland looked stunning, especially from the aerial shots. Sad to know that in 20 years the glacier will be no more. It's good for these ladies to see completely different parts of the world -- not everything should and can be like their McMansions in the OC.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

True:

http://www.eonline.com/news/888923/real-housewives-of-new-york-city-s-tinsley-mortimer-and-scott-kluth-break-up

Sad.  Sounds like they're still friendly with possibility of reconciliation.  I wonder when NYC will start filming again.  I know it's usually now because they always have Christmas at the Berkshires haha, but with Bethenny saving Puerto Rico, and no filming or cast announcements on social media or in the news, I wonder if they'll delay this year?  I wonder what her storyline will be if she's single by then (I was thinking her relationship and moving in together would have been her second season storyline!).  

• Members

@alwaysAMC They usually starting filming NY the beginning of November, so I am sure Bethenny will be back in time. If not, I am sure they'll start w/o her and throw her in at some time. 

@Cat, I did notice it was all women in the lab, and I loved it. I swear Dallas is so damn soapy in a good way. When D'Andra was babbling on about the formula for her skin product, all I could think of were all those great scenes of Brooke in the lab during the BeLieF story. Ugh. Such good times. 

When it comes to the OC, I don't think these women truly appreciated going to the glaciers. I doubt they'll even care that they won't be there in 20-30 years. Again, most of these women voted for Trump so they couldn't give a f-ck about climate change. I feel like this trip was a waste for these women. This is a trip I could see the NY or even Dallas women enjoying. Both of those franchises seem to let their hair down more than OC. The OC women are just like NJ, BH, ATL, and Potomac--a bunch of uppity heffas that'd rather be in luxury at all times instead of being thrown into situations that aren't their norm. 

• Members

Dallas:

Another great episode.  Sigh, I just love D'Andra and her mother, Dee.  Voice of reason, fun and smart.  

LOL at Kameron's dog food having to be mixed with brown food because of their pink poop.  So dumb, but funny.  Also LOL at Kameron trying to parallel park before meeting with Brandi.

It was nice to see Stephanie and her husband talk about his dyslexia and troubles with school and having no friends.  Touching scenes in this episode.

If the OC girls have trouble with a real psychic, I would love to see their reaction to these dog psychics in Dallas!  LOL.

Season finale next week, already???  Ugh, I hope the reunion is at least 2 parts this year.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

FINALLY. Truth comes out. Shannon should be ashamed of herself that she's lied over, and over, and over again about Vicki's statement about David. Trying to blame Vicki for ballooning. That bitch.

OC

Thank goodness for Iceland because this season has sucked. It was very interesting to see Vicki look out for Lydia like she did - quietly, subtly - this is why I still like Vicki, despite it all. 

I'm also glad the editors turned on Shannon with that comment about her being childish. She is insufferable.

The only thing I can say for Meghan is at least she looked glamorous in that fur hat. Otherwise, she remains painfully irrelevant and needs to go.

Vicki was exhibiting all the female symptoms of a heart attack: hot, exhausted, pain, pale and puking. I hope it isn't that, but good for Kelly and Peggy for calling the ambulance. 

DALLAS

Glorious. This season has been so enjoyable I do hope we get a season 3 with this existing cast. It's the perfect number of episodes: 12 plus reunion - so refreshing! 

Kameron's ridiculous dog food launch was the perfect backdrop for what unfolded. Her detente with Brandi will not last: we know it and so do they. 

I was touched by the scene with Stephanie and Travis and Cruz. Takes a big man to admit he was basically an outcast as a child. Travis has shown some different sides to himself, much to his credit. 

D'Andra in the lab was so Ashley Abbott at Jabot in 1999 - I loved every second of it. 

LeeAnne continues to be enjoyable. She is just wild enough, with a sense of self awareness that makes me laugh. Her confrontation with Mark was so calm and mature and it seems they both find Cary frustrating. Cary basically must return given that her image has been imploded. 

• Members

Is it just me or is everyone in agreement that all these shows need to be trimmed to 10-12 episodes a year with 2 part reunions? I feel like NY and ATL (at times) need to be the only shows that go over the 12 episode limit. I'd be nice and at least give them 15 episodes with a 2 or 3 part reunion. None of these shows should run for 18-22 episodes anymore.

With Dallas and Potomac spoiling up with 12 good episodes each, I feel like they need to trim back on all these shows. And with Bravo trying to scout new cities too, I totally feel now is the time to cut back all the shows' episode count. They've done it with NJ. I doubt they'll be able to with BH and ATL on the way, but they need to make the switch starting with NY's upcoming season. 

• Members

@DaytimeFan yep, I saw this somewhere: HEPPP -- Hot Exhausted Pain Pale and Puke. Call an ambulance. Vicki looked in a really bad way too. (Btw Kelly really hates Peggy huh. It was obvious even in that scene).

@Nothin'ButAttitude Absolutely they should be shorter. NY should have been cut down this season. OC definitely -- Bravo should have wielded the editing scissors the moment they saw what awful footage they had pre-Iceland. Even Atl earlier this year could have withstood seeing 4 or 5 episodes dropped off the total count.

And man you really delivered the receipts on Shannon! She's been throwing dramatic tantrums against Vicki for kicks! Shame. She was actually growing on me this episode. That ridiculous comment about the text group apart, she was actually empathetic with Lydia (probably because she would be able to relate if Tamra left her off the text chain).

• Members

Too bad. He seemed the perfect fit for her after getting burned so many times. Also, selfishly, I was hoping he would marry her and whisk her off to  Chicago. I don't think Tinsley is interesting enough to warrant a second season on NY. Heck, at least Jules stood up for herself! Or bring back Aviva. But I'm just not invested in Curls. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dallas

I do not like Kameron. She is too much of a ditz and I hate the way she talks. She comes across slow. Way too much focus on her this episode. She should have been a friend

Cary...of course now she admits to lying. I cant stand her ass and the playing the victim role. She knows damn well she had an affair

LeAnne continues to be asweome

OC

Good to see Vicki and Tamra getting along but too bad it'll be shortlived

I was ready to judge Meaghan for bringing her newborn on the trip but at least she came with a nanny. It might have been best for her to stay home though knowing how volatile these trips can be

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC sneak peek: 

Sorry but regardless how these women feel about Vicki, they are co-stars and on a trip together. I find it gutter butt that they'd rather bitch and moan about eating instead of going to see the woman. This is a new low for Kelly, but this is not shocking when it comes to MegaNeck. She did this same bullsh-t last year after Glamis. You'd think she'd've learned then after the backlash she received. These women are heinous. Kudos to Lydia for stepping up.