Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Monique was ostensibly removed from the cast because of the fight with Candiace. "We're better than this" etc. So what is the excuse for Mia? I've only seen edited snippets  of course, but it looks pretty awful. Wendy has given a few interviews and pointed out the lack of pushback from the GEBs about Mia's place on the cast. I felt bad for Wendy hearing that hypocrisy. But I agree that something is off with her on the show. She's not comfortable with the cast IMO, and not comfortable in her own skin. And some of these women have long ago picked up on that vibe like a shark picking up on blood in the water. IA that she overcompensates and gets haughty with the others. Her first season, she threw around the Four Degrees as a way of making herselflook better.

Mia has this hyper-feminine thing going on particular to some strippers. I was turned off by G licking his lips and her boasting of how she got him. The problem with Mia is she thinks everything she says and does is a boss-girl flex, and unfortunately none of it is landing.

• Members

SLC

Wow. How the tables have turned. And Heather's slip is showing.

Heather was easily the fan favorite. Kind. Funny in that cool self-deprecating way. And relatable. It was only at reunion time that she even came across in a way where it seem like she was wearing a mask tbf. Or as I called it...a subtler version of Jen. But thanks to that mid-season trailer (oooh we are getting a short season this year), we know we might be getting something that was not on my Bingo card: a Heather takedown season. She had Fabulous Ice coming for her. She had her 'friend' Jen coming for her. And she had Angie K coming for her...someone who has managed to establish herself as a no-nonsense girl so that makes sense. I...am down for that. Heather did herself no favors this episode by her continuing to keep this feud with Fabulous Ice alive. Sorry, Boo. When even Little Girl is calling you out on it and Fabulous Ice has proven you wrong, take that L. A rare misstep for her. She would be better served going after Little Girl.

I...enjoyed this episode actually. I felt like Production was leaning into the trainwreck vibe that I've been mentioning since the season started. Or as I saw someone said online...the camp. But I think for me, I would say the absurdity of it all. Like Heather vs Fabulous Ice while the choir was practicing. I mean...who does that? 

I also liked that they showed the Husbands. And I laughed that the hot guy in the suspenders from Angie K's party was her husband. Lol. No wonder he got so much camera time. Nice, Angie K. VERRRRY nice. And Danna's hubby? FOINE. Who knew Namor from BP 2 had a twin.

Please register in order to view this content

And this week started the feud between Jen and Danna. I didn't even see it as Angie K as pot stirring as much as just keeping everyone honest. Though I felt Danna would say it to Jen's face. It was an honest opinion. But Jen took it the wrong way and had to be Season 1 Jen. And she found Danna don't back down. Uh oh. Should be spicy. 

JEN. Speaking of people who were doing well...Jen should have stayed as the comic relief. She gave a lot of that, even crashing the husband food tasting. But attacking Danna Season 1 Jen-style...just might be a bad look since she has managed so far to keep the other ladies from really talking about the fact she might be going to jail. But since Danna does not look like she's going to back down (look at her vibe on the aftershow. ;)), well...I cannot say Jen vs Danna won't give us moments.

LISA. THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!! Less Lisa of the Whining Memes and more of Fabulous Ice. I was here for that. She had good family moments. She had good Confessional moments. And the truth of the matter is that her name stays on people's lips even more than Jen...and she's NOT the one going to jail. Cuz her vs Heather as the choir practiced was fun AF. Now I do think if Heather is not going to move on and keep nagging her on this, she might want to let her perfect claws out and drag her. And I feel like that's coming. Over Heather.

MEREDITH. Outside of pushing Seth (mmmm Seth) to be around John and hanging with Danna, really did not do much this episode for me.

LITTLE GIRL. I'll give her this...at least she did what she did best...stepping into someone else's drama. But I was surprised she did not make it about herself. She only had Fabulous Ice's back and called Heather out on how silly she was being. Shocked.

HEATHER. This episode was just such a bad look on her. She was saying one thing to Lisa's face. Then she would be in Confessional doing shading the heck out of her. I was actually glad Little Girl called her out. And I don't even like Little Girl anymore. I'm looking forward to the takedown that appears to be coming her way. 

Bring on San Diego!!!

They do. However, I want to say they were done filming the season before they got together. I would have to research.

I do for sure feel Andy totally will bring it up at the reunion. Or Adriana.  

• Members

DURBAN

Yeah, 3 episodes in, I'm really liking it. I think so far Annie is my favorite. And that one housewife and her gay brother over the trainer was a hoot. And then there's that one Housewife that reminds me of an black version of Kari from M2M. 

But this babymama??? Ugh!!! I don't like her. One minute she is thinking of her kids or being sympathetic. The next minute she is being shady with her mother and sister. Just screams cover time for me rather than being authentic...which is what I get from the woman who was married to the star before he died. 

• Members

YOU BETTA SPEAK ON THAT, DR. WENDY, AND SHAME THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if they would go there given the discussion here over the last few pages (that I look forward to joining when I'm caught up

Please register in order to view this content

) and OMMMGGGG SHE WENT THERE MENTIONING MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

RHOP:

• This ass is busted. No towels? Pipes in a bedroom? No A/C? I'd be OUT! No, thanks.
  • Ashley is living her best soon-to-be post Michael Darby life.
  • Askale would've been prepared and put together. Mia's friend is late and out of place. Cheap-ass replacement for Katie Rost. Keep it.
  • Um. I probably wouldn't poop in front of my partner. I don't even do it in public or someone else's home. No, thank you. But you do you, boo. I ain't mad at it.
  • WTF is this neighbourhood? The Grand Dame would've made sure this trip was better than this. If this is Mia's idea of luxury I don't want it.
  • Both Mia & Wendy gotta GO!
  • "I'm confused. It's my birthday." Never change, Karen. Never change.
  • Robyn is right: Wendy gotta stop antagonizing. She can't condemn the behaviour, yet bait them.
  • THE NOTICE AT THE END! I AM DEAD!

• Members

It's kind of funny that Mia gets all the blame for the inadequate housing, when we know that production really rented the place (or least presented multiple restrictions in terms of finding a home, within a certain budget, that let them install lights, and film, with nearby accommodations for an entire TV crew).  When you know if Mia wanted to impress the ladies, she would have rented a floor of suites at The Four Seasons (and hoped her husband wouldn't see the credit card bill).

It's like when they go to Bar One, you know they wanted to go someplace cooler and hipper in Miami, but they couldn't film there....

Edited by j swift

• Members

It gets even more egregious in next week's sneak peek. I literally watched this with jaw on the ground. The GEBs don't even bother hiding their glee. Neither does Mia, who thinks she really Did Something Major on the RH front. Clown. Naturally everybody decides to blame Karen for "not diffusing the situation." What?

I actually feel sorry for Wendy here. It is awful to be treated this way. Robyn, Mia and Giz are sickening.

Karen responded to the sneak peek: