Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That is so exciting! I am looking forward to this. It'll also be nice to have a season without a true new housewife. We'll get to jump into the action with Bethenny's return and her getting to know the newbies, plus Kristin won't be a newbie anymore. I think they have potential to have a great season. Heather and Bethenny already don't get along so this could be fun. I also wonder where Carole will fit in the swing of things. She can no longer be the greek chorus because that is Bethenny's job.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The other article doesn't confirm that any of the other Housewives are coming back...so I won't believe Kristen is back until I actually see a cast photo. And even then she'll be more irrelevant than before with Bethenny there to destroy what litter is left after Ramona stings that a$$.

So happy she's returning!

• Members

The article that confirms Kristen's return is the official Bravo press release, so it's a sure thing she's back.

I also have to ask myself why they bothered with her, maybe the plan is to watch another marriage implode? Or do they consider her the new Alex? That try hard that never quite gets there...

• Members

Did you guys know the tea about why Dina doesn't talk to Caroline and Jaq? Apparently, Dina's husband was cheating on her and those two helped him. He would take his jumpoff to the Brownstone and even had dinners with Albert and Caroline. They perpetuated the infidelity, and kept it a secret from Dina. Dina obviously felt betrayed by her family and decided to cut Caroline and Jaq out of her life.

That's not all but apparently they also clashed bc of their gay brother's wedding. Caroline tried to sabotage Dina's show on TLC after she left Real Housewives. That wedding was supposed to be featured on Dina's show but when Caroline found out, she made sure it didn't happen by going to the producers and the brother to make it a story for RH. Dina got so pissed off that she didn't attend the wedding

• Members

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass Bethenny's back!

Sorry Carole, the queen of clever comments is back! Better relinquish the crown quietly; I have a feeling if she tried to step up her game, she'd fail miserably. See: her first reunion.

Still kinda bummed that Kristen is returning because I don't really care about her, or her relationship with the other ladies.

Still hoping Bravo will pull out a last-minute surprise with a return of Jill, even if just for an episode or two for her and Bethenny to fight reunite. Lord knows Bethenny never held back about JZ on her talk show!

Did not hear about that! I heard a different version about the gay brother's wedding; the other version I heard of made Dina sound like the bad one. Tsk, tsk, covering up Dina's husband's affair and breaking bread with the cheating hubby and the mistress?

I guess what goes around comes around since Albert was screwing around on Caroline...

• Members

I've never watched a RHONY season with Bethenny so all I really know her from is her talk show so my opinion of her isn't that high. It doesn't help that she looks so... creepy? Whatever. Just bring it. I'm surprised Kristen was asked back. Not that I disliked her, she just wasn't very entertaining.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

You've never seen the first 3 seasons?! You are missing so much. Bethenny truly is the Nene of this franchise. Season 3 is classic. She brings it all, comedy, drama, cattiness, excellent reunion performance, u name it. Bethenny is the [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Did you find the reactions of those in bold to be authentic? I actually believed Jac and Rosie plus she who I can barely remember. I was feeling very sad for Jacqueline UNTIL she whipped out that iPhone and JUST HAD to text Teresa right there and then in front of the cameras. It's ish like that which makes me understand why Tre doesn't want nothing to do with the heffa.

She just walked out of a courtroom where she heard she's gonna spend at least a year in prison and you REALLY think Teresa is going to want to read your bs text message with tears and such? She's got bigger things to think about and more important people to consider like I dunno....how she and Joe are going to break this news to their poor daughters. It was just tacky and tasteless her text in the moment. And her reading it out loud was just a joke.

Meanwhile I will say I did feel empathy for Rosie and out of all the members of that clan I did buy her reaction the most. The sister and her husband make me sick. Especially Rich. He's just a scum bag.

The Twins can return but in TeRESa's words...I'M DONE. Nicole's reaction to the verdict came off very callous and not at all truly concerned.

Heather Dubrow can go drink some acid and inject more botox from her husband Terri. She was cool until she messed with the right one....

• Members

NJ

The season finale revolved around a lame kiddie fashion show? Really Bravo? I miss the days of the POSH fashion show. Sh-t always popped off that those. Bravo really should have been super mess and had that event instead and brought Jaq back to ambush Dina

Teresa, the twin, is a POS. Im so over her and her sister. She kept talking and trying to talk like she's the Queen B. She had a lot of sh-t to say about Gotti. Victoria should come for her

It may be silly but I totally get where Amber's daughter was coming from when she started crying over her mom cutting her. I didn't cry, but I got upset a few weeks ago when I learned my mother cut her hair. Yeah, I know its stupid and silly but yeah I know how that little girl felt

LMAO at Teresa saying the dalmations were horses. Them things were huge

Melbourne

Wendy Williams said she doesn't like the Melbourne housewives

tumblr_mc0u4bwJCh1rn4jhdo1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21