Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, hell to the NO. Is she proudly boasting of wrecking a marriage?! This is why I am so glad this hot crazy mess has not been asked to appear on RHoBH. You know she wants to, but she doesn't deserve the publicity.

You know that once Eddie Cibrian runs through her money, he will dump her and finally move on to his true destiny of being a full-time gigolo for the dissatisfied housewives of Tarzana and Anaheim.

• Members

I saw her interview on Wendy and Chelsea a few months ago and she didn't seem that bad. It changed my opinion of her but then she goes and does this. I may not be big on Brabdi these days but I feel for her and the constant digs this heifer keeps throwing at her. And that's what this is; I saw this as a F U. Very disrespectful and she totally isn't even thinking about the kids

• Members

Eddie Cibrian= Winning.

LeAnn Rimes= Failing. Miserably.

And just WOW at the "Don't open w/o a sense of humor" tweet that accompanied this picture. Does she really think this is funny? Only mistresses and whores are laughing with her, the rest of us are too disgusted to even bother laughing AT her.

• Members

Either that, or come back to Daytime. I know, I know, but as psychopath Matt on Y&R he was pretty effective. I remember when he played Cole Deschanel on Sunset Beach and he was pretty good, but I don't think anybody would buy him as that kind of hero. Better for him to play a pathological womanizer.

Did RHOM screen a new episode on Monday night? I can't seem to locate one.

• Members

Miami

Actually had an interesting and decent show with little drama and no fighting. I liked it

I think today is the first time Ive seen Alexia's husband Herman, or at least first time really noticed him and he just gave me a gay vibe. It was something about his mannerisms and they seem like such a mismatch. Werent there rumors that she's his beard? I buy it

For the first time Lisa annoyed me. She kisses Lea's ass too much and this episode she was shameless with it. This was a good episode for Lea though. I liked seeing more of her family life, career and her past.

I really enjoyed the Romain and Joanna stuff. Nothing too wild, but their scenes were a nice refreshing take from their previous issues.

Melbourne, Australia

tumblr_muqffxSkUq1qefwl8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_muqffxSkUq1qefwl8o2_500.jpg

tumblr_muqffxSkUq1qefwl8o3_500.jpg
Meet the newest franchise! Hopefully, its as good as Vancouver was in season 1

• Members

I've resisted posting about Melbourne because those cast photos are so tragic. I need to see them in action before I can get excited about them. Just a head's up, the two-hour finale of I Dream of Nene will air this Sunday, NOT in the regular Tuesday slot. I'm looking forward to seeing how much they show all of the Bravo-verse guests. The promos keep showing Jill so I'm wondering if she'll have a scene one-on-one with Nene. I miss Jill so I hope she does.

• Members

I Dream of Nene

I have to say after this recent episode, I think I may have to be back on Team Nene. Marlo was TOOOOO extra. There was no reason for her to not follow the guideline and wear blue. She wanted to stand out as the star and then played the victim when she was called out on it. Cynthia was not attacking her, but Marlo knew exactly what she was doing. I think Nene started to be award of the antics she was pulling leading up to the wedding and then saw it on tv. Marlo tried to upstage her and its working. Considering it's Nene's wedding, she really should have just taken a backseat and respected her

5G5GA2Z.jpg

Psycho! Run, Nene, Run!

hd6177a.jpg

Ewww, her lips! BTW, I cant stand this bridesmaid.

tumblr_mv3xvcJYMb1rdutw3o1_400.gif

tumblr_mv1bnvqnf61ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Im getting annoyed with Nene's talking heads. She keeps making these stupid ugly faces

I don't know why they kept cutting back to the stuff with Greg and his groomsmen/son. I really didn't care for any of that stuff. Get back to the ladies.