Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It's not about Kim or She individually. It's about a group dynamic. They are not irreplaceable. Everyone in these shows is 1000000% replaceable. But what it all comes down to is an interesting dynamic as a group and in individual relationships. This season totally failed because they as a group sucked.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Beaver's Ass LMAO!

I'd love for Caroline and Jacqueline's dirty laundry to finally be aired out, especially the twitterholic Jacq. I also would love it if it were exposed just how thirsty sis-in-law Melissa was to get on this show and the lengths she promised to go to to be relevant for the show.

• Members

I agree. Danielle was frighteningly paranoid, but boy did she provide for some great trainwreck drama. I hope the continuous rumors are true that she'll be appearing at some point this upcoming season.

YAY! A NeNe spin-off! Imagine all the new one-liners we can quote! smile.png

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I fully respect you but we'll agree to disagree. I liked the dynamic this season. I feel that if Kim or Sheree stuck around, this season would've been darker than RHONJ s4 or RHONYC s4. The women this season for the most part got along this season, and RHOA remained to be the light, funny show of the franchise, which it's always been (hence why it's #1). I think they just need to add one new HW next season (preferably Marlo or Vicky Rowell since she stays in ATL) to shake it up, but still keep it light.

• Members

Just because Taylor Armstrong and Yolanda Foster have signed back on to film Real Housewives of Beverly Hills doesn't mean there won't be some new faces when the reality series returns for a fourth season! Actually, let us clarify! At least one face will be new to the cast, but it will certainly also be familiar, as Melrose Place alum Lisa Rinna is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to join the cast as Adrienne Maloof's replacement! And get this: if producers had their way from the get-go, she would have been a part of the show! Insiders explain: “Producers had initially asked Lisa to become a part of the show when it first launched, but she turned it down because she decided to do her own reality show for TV Land. Lisa was honored to have effectively been given a second chance and negotiations are going so well that both sides believe the deal could be closed very soon. She’s exactly the new life that the show needs. Lisa might come across as very sweet, but she isn’t a pushover. She is also a very successful business owner and hopes to highlight her clothing boutique, Belle Gray, on the show. She has a lot of celebrity clientele and Bravo is hoping they will also agree to appear on camera.” Furthermore, producers are hoping that Lisa will take particularly issue with Brandi Glanville, as doing so may “stir up sh*t” and keep the drama coming!

• Members

"Dark" isn't an adjective that I'd use to describe Wig or Sherry's presence on this show. Perhaps, trifling slore (Wig) or endearingly full of sh!t (Sherry), but not "dark".

Queen Vicky joining RHoATL would be my ultimate dream come true.

I admit, I couldn't stomach Danielle when I'd watched in real time (since I'd allowed those other heifers to color my view of her), but I've since had a chance of heart since I've seen her in repeats. You're absolutely right about her being a shitstirring extraordinaire, as I can concede that she brought a vibe to the show that I miss. I'm not crazy about her and Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead becoming buddies, but I'll put up with it if it means cracking Caroline's face in a million little pieces.

I don't follow Jacqueline closely (far as I'm concerned, she's worthless and I sure hope that I don't see her disrespectful bint of a daughter on this show ever again), but I'm with you on having Caroline's ass being aired out to dry. She's been skating on being a (undeservedly) self-righteous bully for far too long and this season will be worthwhile if she is taken down by a million pegs.

• Members

Yaass! Someone else wants to see Queen Vicky RHOA too. Her v. Kenya or Phaedra would be EPIC. I don't see her clashing with Nene b/c they're good (and longtime) friends.

LMAO @ "Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead." And yes, no one sh*t stirred like Danielle. Her ending (s2 reunion) was VERY calculated and genius. She planted the bug in Andy/Bravo's ears about Teresa & Melissa's relationship, and Bravo ran with it. Guess Danielle was like "now that I'm gone, it'll be you in the hot seat, Teresa," and she was/is. Bet Teresa is wishing she would've ignored what the Manzos were telling her and befriended Danielle.