Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Co-sign! Kenya's cover resembles a professionally done exercise cover.

This might be unpopular, but I think that Andy Cohen should not be the moderator at any of the reunions. The reason I say this is because he has his hand in developing the shows, interacting with them on his show, and in press tours. I think a neutral person should be the moderator instead so that there isn't a bias toward certain people.

A great example was the recent reunion for Big Rich Texas on Style. The moderator was Viveca A Fox.. and she remained fair and partial even toward the scorned cast member who refused to come.. but was shown via skype. Perhaps, Adrienne could have done that.

• Members

Vancouver

Mary and all her BS lies....it was so obvious. I wish she had just been up front and honest about not wanting to be there. She is such a liar and I liked Robin calling her out and telling her she needed to own it

Robin being star strucked. He's a star bc he's been on Ellen?

Huh? Ioula doesn't know where in the world her young step-children are? Just bc she is just their step mother isn't a valid excuse. Her attitude was like I don't know, I don't care. And damn, how many kids did her husband have? I thought those older boys were just it.

Jody is the SHADIEST bitch when it comes to Mary. No housewife in any other franchise is as shady as she is when it comes to another one. And she's so good at it. She has me cracking up whenever it comes to her discussing or dismissing Mary. That is one shady bitch....lol

I did feel bad for Mary when everyone was complimenting Robin and not her. Mary sounded way better than Robin. Poor Robin thinking Jody was being sincere. She was only trying to make Mary feel bad. It did come across like she was being bullied in that last scene especially how everyone was invite to go to Jody's taping except Mary

IDA. I watched the Vancouver reunion last season and the host felt so bland. It made me wish that Andy Cohen was doing it but of course has has nothing to do with the international editions. He has so much personality and enthusiasm that I appreciate that

• Members

RHOV

Ugh, Mary, why be a lying liar who lies in order to escape a dinner? How badass would it have been for her to say to Amanda "Amanda, happy birthday, I can't be at your dinner any longer because I don't sit at tables with bitches like Jody and Mia!" throw down her napkin and storm out? But no, Mary lamely lied twice and was horrible at it and then didn't have the sense to actually leave.

When Robin brought up Mary's lie and how Ronnie lowered the boom by noting that Mary was having a drink with friends NEXT DOOR (of all places Mary!) Mary instantly went into victim mode with her "She did that to get at me!"...Robin wasn't hearing any of it because her Texan common sense simply wouldn't allow her.

Again, Jody had a moment of being human as she explained to Mia that she's guesting on Top Chef Canada. She seems like, behind closed doors, she'd be a good mom, much as Mia turned out about as well as a burnt souffle. I also thought she was amusing at Ioulia's painting party.

I have no problem with Ioulia's attitude of "Stepchildren? I don't care." She's 27, Russian and a trophy wife, she can't drink with the youngest child so she's off her radar. I thought it was hilarious.

Robin sang a tone deaf national anthem. She can't sing, I don't know what the rest of the women were hearing.

Ronnie threw some amazing shade when she yelled "SO WELL REHEARSED!" to Mashiah. Now, it was obviously rehearsed, and we all know it, but Ronnie wasn't even down for polite table manners and I loved it.

• Members

Pitiful that the dumb eye candy didn't help Shady Phay! But I don't think shirtless Apollo would have helped. If women are going to buy that, Kenya wins by a landslide. She is rocking that cover, which means that men would buy it as well. Phay Phay??? Well, I think Carl pretty much covered that.

• Members

Just got done watching the latest episode of RHOV, and I love this franchise but I'm over half of the girls.

Mary: Love her but she really needs to get a backbone. And I do believe that she was lying and should've just got up and left like a normal person. Then she wouldn't've gave them something to use against her down the road. Also, she needs to stop going to events/trips that Jodi plans. IDGAF if the producers try to force her, she can simply say no. Mary needs to steer clear of that Howard the Duck lookin' b*tch as much as possible.

Ronnie: Over this trick. Cannot stand a flip-flopping a** fairweather friend. Mary needs to chunk this lizard lookin' b*tch the deuces and be done with her.

Amanda: Basic. Just basic. Boo-boo tries to hard to be the villainess but fails. She fails to grasp that it's good on a reality show when you're loved or love TO BE hated. No one cares for Amanda. She's just there and adds nothing. Hope this is her first and LAST season.

Robin: Straightforward and blunt. I love that Texan girl.

Ioulia: Love her. Glad that she forms her own opinions (unlike basic a** Amanda) and chooses who she likes.

Jodi: Someone do mankind a favor and just ram this trick with a bus, put it in reverse and do it again. She is a disgrace.