Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

perhaps. i just have a hard time figuring how they'd work her in there in as a friend. I think she'd look very out of place in OC. Who would be her connection. Tamra, Gretchen? I cant see her hanging out with Jesus Jugs. Not seeing her being brought into the group as a friend of Heather's unless Bravo scripts it that they just so happned to meet and hit it off as they "went for an audition"

• Members

I agree but what if they all start getting along? We need a Faye like character for Kyle because I don't want Y/B/L to ever break-up on-screen.

That's why I'm not seeing Faye as a lock - those rumors. Brandi is considered "poor" and "trashy" in terms of RHOBH although some of the richest of these women do adore her. On top of that, adding "the morally corrupt" Faye wouldn't help in terms of attracting really rich name -itches.

It's not like I want Faye. It's that I want a trouble making Kyle ally. Camille could have worked but it never made sense for her to side with Kyle outside of it being scripted.

• Members

I had this whole long reply typed out in response to the "Teresa is evil" response but the computer shut down randomly and I lost it all...fml.

Anyways I'll just keep it simple. Nothing to date has shown Teresa and Joe's house to be "abusive" and frankly thats just totally made up. Joe Guidice saying the "f word" or telling his kids to shut up isn't some grand crime against humanity nor is it out of the ordinary from what I see here in my state at Walmart or Target each and every day.

Teresa has never shown herself to be a fame whore or desperate for the headlines. If you're saying that she hoped/wanted to make it bigger than the answer Ithink is yes. And its the same can be said for Caroline, Jacqueline, and Melissa. All of them signed up for the show hoping to make it big. I don't its a crime for any of them. The only difference is that Teresa is the SOLE housewife from RHONJ to gain any sort of success along with a massive fanbase.

Face it...without Teresa there is NO show. No one wants to see drunk Jacquiline, fake nice Melissa with probably in the closet Joe Gorga, menopausal irate Caroline, or the "other one" whos not even worth mentioning...

Anyways Faye definitely should not be asked to join RHOBH. It would immediately decrease the value of the franchise and remove the "classy" factor. And no Brandi Glanville is not trash. Just because she's not as rich as the other housewives doesn't mean she doesn't look just as fabulous or carry herself with dignity and grace like Lisa or Yolanda.

EDIT: Teresa has the right to deny she had financial troubles. It is their personal business and just because they're on the RHONJ that doesn't mean each and every detail of their lives has to be public knowledge. The same applies to Jac. That being said I think if Teresa was truly in any financial danger she and Joe would have gotten rid of that gorgeous mansion by now.....

Meanwhile its well known that Melissa and Joe had to leave that house which they apparently never even owned!? How ridiculously embarassing....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear