Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

She's already done so and I say that as a Nene fan. She hasnt been as involved this season and she's fo the most part played very nice in comparison to previous years. Kenya is fully bringing it and is the one generating story, buzz and the one to talk about. Nene has mainly been great for her commentary and talking heads but as far as storyline and involvement with the ladies, its been pretty minimal. I would say Kenya has been season 5's MVP without a doubt. Nene was essentially a friend of the housewives, except she still got the big check and opening status. it felt as if she was utilized in a similar way to Alexa from Miami

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wonder how much they will reboot ATL.

Nene is basically done, if she stays or not shes not really a fixture storyline wise it seems.

Kenya is the only one who MUST be brought back.

Cynthia, Kandi, Phedra can all be replaced, but id prefer they keep 2 and replace one.

The other new girl NEEDS to go.

If they reboot ATL next season and keep Kenya ill give it a shot again.

• Members

LMAO at "the other girl"

I think Cynthia needs to stay. She really earned her status this season and has been bringing it even without Nene. I like what Ive seen from her.

Phaedra is wearing thin on me this season and Ive finally gotten sick of the fake southern belle routine. Im not even finding her funny anymore and I miss over the top and delusional Phaedra from season 3. Id get rid of her and keep Kandi.

Nene has said she wont leave the show and I believe her. Unfortunately she will likely just stick around in the same capacity she is in this season and I wonder if Bravo would ever downgrade her. I think Andy might fear losing her completely bc I think even her presence and attachment to the show helps it, even if she isnt fully involved.

I know you disagree but I still want Marlo back. Throw in a new woman and I think the cast of Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi, Marlo, New Girl and friend Nene could be good. I guess they could just bump the cast up to 7 women bc Nene wont add much and they'll probably want to see what works in terms of increasing their story potential. Id take Victoria Rowell as her brand of crazy seems suited for here. Stacy Dash or Lisa Raye (even though I cant stand her) would also work. Guess the latter would depend on when SL shoots

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Wouldn't mind NeNe, Kenya, Cynthia and 3 new women but I think Bravo will shy away from those types of reboots after what happened to NY. I see all of them except for Porsha returning and 1 new girl.

I pray Wig doesn't try to return.

• Members
Love Nene but TNN is prob getting canceled, she might end up back on Glee but I don't see her having to be away from ATL as much as she was this year.

Phaedra has grated and like Chit said she thinks she exudes sultry southern belle but she looks like a fool.

Kandi has been irrelevant and I think her time has expired.

YES to a Marlo return!

• Members
I think the most they can ever get away with is 2 new women at a time. 3 and it just alienates the audience

Wig...lol. They would have to hire people for her to interact with bc the rest of the cast is done with her

Thats true but I dont think they should make too drastic a cut which means keeping her or Phaedra and using the next season to fade them out if they dont bring it. BUT with a Marlo return, that would make Kandi relevant as she would give her a storyline and one I would want to watch. Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I dont, they seemed pretty happy with it.

I dont think expected amazing gangbuster ratings for it, they basically created a new series and knew it.

Id say the ideal cast would be absentee Nene making apperences, Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya and two new girls.

and yes ill say it - no, no, no to Marlo.

She is just like Faye.

The type the series to stay away from. Now, dont get me wrong, they are all fame hungry - but Faye and Marlo come off rehersed and desperate. I prefer the Brandi and Kenya type that just bring it natually.

• Members
Damn, i was so agreeing with you till you talked about Marlo. I love Kenya, but she has been pretty rehearsed and fake herself. Fake boyfriend and writing a storyline for herself? She's been so over the top and a caricature. I dont think she's been all that natural as I felt at times she was trolling the show and purposely giving us what we want to see. Its entertaining for sure but definetly feels orchestrated.

• Members

I certainly will never dis another women for being built like a woman. However, I think Kandi's height brings more attention to her bottom half. Nene put back on the weight she lost, but she's 8 ft tall, so it's not that noticable. Cynthia has gained weight as well, but her height makes up for it. Porscha has a big bottom and a small chest, but again, the height makes up for it. Kandi is about 5 ft and her weight gain is going straight to her bottom half and messing with her proportions. Does she look terrible? Absolutely not, but it's very noticable and her sniffing for food like a canine yesterday certainly didn't help.

• Members

I'm sorry but I have to say the truth. Kandi looks absolutely terrible these days. She's gotten even more obese and her entire bottom half looks disgusting.

Kandi is a nice person and all but the combo of her looks and body is just not attractive. She should consider herself lucky that she landed that skinny guy shes with on the show (is his name Todd I think?) because she's been looking like a worn out drag queen lately.

As for Marlo joining RHOA I think its perfect. Atlanta has never claimed to be about fabulously wealthy women with class, etc. etc. She would fit right in with the caliber of women that have been cast on the show before. So I fail to see how Marlo joining RHOA is like Faye joining RHOBH.

That's like comparing apples to donuts.

• Members

Lol please. Perhaps you're looking at old pictures of her but when I see her lately I just see a short black women with massive thighs and butt.

I mean I'm not saying it to be mean. But I think most people would agree when they say she doesn't look that great.....

Either way its just a tv show. Her appearance is her own issue to deal with. But if I were her friend I'd take her to side and advise her to tone down and watch what she eats. Like another person mentioned almost everything she consumes is going straight to her butt (which wasn't dainty to begin with). After a few seasons on RHOA its become completely impossible NOT to notice how big she is.