Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Adrienne has barely appeared in this season. She hasn't played the active role that Teresa has. She doesn't have interesting talking heads. She doesn't share her family life with the audience. Without her, I think the show still has a very interesting cast with a great dynamic. Caroline, Melissa, Jacqueline and Kathy have like nothing going for them. Pretty much 80% of their material revolved talking about Teresa and when they didn't, the show got real boring bc the women just aren't interesting on their own.

• Members

YUP!

As for a black woman on Beverly Hills, I'd LOVE to see someone like Robin Givens or Jasmine Guy! I don't know anything about their personal life or if they're still acting or whatnot, but I'd love to see either woman back on television, and these days, reality-TV is the way to go to boost your former career. They need a "black Heather Locklear" on this show, and either of these ladies would be delicious!

(I say "black Heather Locklear" cuz that's what Will Smith's character called Robin Givens' character on an episode of Fresh Prince, haha)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Robin Givens would be interesting.

I think the problem with hiring an actress is that would undermine the Real Housewives... already tenuous credibility about being "real"...an actress is going to act, she wouldn't be able to help herself. As well, it's a 'jump the shark' for an acting career so whoever joined would have to really know the consequences.

• Members
Honestly it just seems like people want wives they don't like to play by a different set of rules than one they don't like. Teresa provided all the drama last season. This season on BH Adrienne really is at the center and providing almost all the drama - without even appearingnthatnoften as you said.

• Members

I think Cheap is saying that it's different. Teresa was on constantly and was causing the drama. Adrienne HERSELF isn't that important, but rather her actions off camera have caused drama. More than likely that will all be over by next season, and if Adrienne were to get the boot it wouldn't affect the amount of drama or interest because the other ladies are really more important. But with Teresa, if she were to go, it would more than likely cause the show to crumble. No matter how you slide the dice, that's just not true for Adrienne.