Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Jacqueline sounds wasted which is no suprise.

Anyways I'm so excited for Bev Hills tonight. I really can't wait to see Lisa own Kyle and see Brandi take on Adrienne. I hope she lands more than a few punches on that fake monster. It looks like Taylor is a little fed up with Adrienne too...which will make tonight the one and only night that I root for Taylor or Shayna or whatever her real name is.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh boy.... Jacqueline's back to her drunk twitter tantrums. Are we to assume that this phone conversation incident was taped and therefore will eventually be televised? Hopefully, *friend-of* Kathy will be having the phone conversation, not *housewife* Kathy wink.png

Last night's Atlanta was pretty boring. I knew we were in for a ho-hum episode when they started out the show with Porsha. Right there, I'm like, ooh, not a good way to start an episode. It was actually a sign of things to come. No NeNe except for that 90 second blip half-way through the episode? sad.png I loved seeing Cynthia not wasting her time on Porsha's airheaded ways and just said "thanks, but no thanks" to her help. Love! Meanwhile, Porsha's hubby seems way too controlling and bossy.

Looking forward to tonight's Beverly Hills!

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

That dinner was such a hot mess. Kudos to Brandi for being smart enough to call Adrienne out, cuss out her (but in a midly quiet voice), and then get up and leave.

Adrienne looked so pathetic.

Kyle gets away with so much. I'm starting to fear that LIsa will never really truly make her answerfor his crap. The Morally Corrupt Faye had no reason to be there. Lisa should have had security throw her ugly butt out into the streets where she belongs.

Taylor....what a train wreck. Clearly wants to secure a spot for the next season but her attempts to stir sh*t was so blazen and ulitmately she ruined Lisa tea party....YET AGAIN. I wonder if LIsa will read her the riot act for this at the reunion?