Worst Exits Ever

• Members

OLTL Hank, RJ, Emily, Chad, Nick, Amelia, Pamela, Jared,

, Tina, Gabrielle, Al, Max

ATWT Jessica, Bonnie, Jade, Dallas, Ben, Isaac, Curtis, Marshall, Jordan, Lucy, Andy, Chris, Camille, Denise, Aaron

Y&R Hope, Diane, Drucilla, Brad, Colleen, Olivia, Traci, Nina, Mamie, Cricket, Danny, Skye, Ji Min, Larry, Brittany, Bobby, Fred, Anita, Raul, Diego, Megan, Keith, Steve, Arthur, Phillip, Will, Maggie, Gina, Sabrina, Noah, Mackenzie, Lynn, Joanna, Scotty, Liz, Dina, Tony, Grace, Sierra, Mary, Miguel

AMC Simone, Dani, Derek, Livia, Tom, Ethan, Reggie, Jamal, Rebecca

PC Karen, Marissa

B&B Kristen, Antonio, Zende, Megan, CJ, Becky, Clarke, Darla, Whip, Kimberly, Jake, Mark, Phoebe

GH Roy, Chloe, Jerry, Laura, Bobbie, Lucas, Tony, Noah, Heather, Alan, Audrey, Sarah, Emily, Georgie, Gia, Kristina, Juan, Justus, Keesha, Rick, Holly, Anna, Robert

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If AMC had bothered illustrating Marian's torment at all, instead of giving us a cheap, "Oh, btw, she's crazy!" plot twist, I might have accepted the turn-out. Plus, didn't she murder Zach Grayson? Not to make a big deal out of it, but it would have been nice if they had alluded to that fact as she struggled over how to avenge Stuart's murder.

• Members

What were Lexie's exit, I know she was gone, twice, but I can't remember either of them.

And yes, AMC, Marian Colby goes psycho...what a bunch of sh*t, nothing alluded to that AT ALL. The only good thing was that Jennifer Bassey was fabulous and as usual rose above the writing.

• Members

No she didnt. Maria left in 2005. Anita was still in town when Julia came back. She didnt leave till the following year in 2006. I beleive it was mentioned in passing by Julia that Anita had resigned from PVH and gone to California, but didnt actually see her leave and she most certainly did not leave with Maria

• Members

When it comes to Lexie I do blame him. It was obvious during his entire time on DAYS that he didn't want to write for her. When Corday brought her back she was put on the backburner after her first week back. Then she was let go again but this time she wasn't even given an exit. Then Hogan was fired and the very episode from the scabs (cough Higley cough) Lexie was back.

Hogan was poison to DAYS.

• Members

Thanks for clearing that up for me. The one with Tek on the road was similar to when Lexie and Rolf drove off the road...except that led Lexie to a Dimera hideout while the trip with Tek led Renee Jones to the unemployment line.

And yes, Hogan was absolutely poison to DAYS. He's done the same trick at Y&R.

• Members

AMC's Reggie Porter (Montgomery? HA!). After being reduced to being Lily's babysitter, he ran off to chase her after she freaked out over seeing something red or loud and never was seen again. Only to find out months later that his replacement, Sean, could stay in his room because Reggie was off at basketball camp.

Oh, and Danielle Frye almost dies at the hands of the Budget Cut Killer Satin Slayer and goes to Hawaii to recuperate. :huh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

I agree because i was one of the ones excited about him coming on and just ready to see him in Action................Major Let Down IMO!!!

back on Topic:

-all of the 2004-2005 deaths on Days

-Frankie Frame on AW

-Nick Fallon, Billie Reed, Chelsea Brady, Max Brady on Days

-Liz on Passions

-Any recent Laura exit on GH

Archived