Worst Exits Ever

• Members

DAYS:

Carrie and Austin, 2006

- Their wedding and exit took place in the same episode. They didn't even get a reception. Hogan Sheffer was obviously trying to sweep them off the show as fast as he could. And it stunk.

Nicole, 2006

- In her final scene on the series, Nicole shows up at Roman's door in nothing but a trenchcoat and her underwear. Later, we hear from Sami that Nicole's moved to LA and married a soap star. One of those "after the facts" exits. (Yes, she came back, but that doesn't excuse her exit)

John and Marlena, 2009

- Their very presence on this list qualifies them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ATWT

They got rid of Shannon and Duncan without even having them get back together. Pathetic!

GL

Ben Reade suddenly being a victim of sexual abuse and a serial killer and committing suicide

OLTL

Rebecca. A nice and devout woman, brought back and made into a lunatic, killed off, and nobody gave a damn!

• Members

Dominique on Dynasty had quite the entrance and a real fizzle of an exit. Her whole tenure was a bit of a fizzle to be honest.

I refuse to believe that Sydney Chase was really dead in those boots on the final episode of The City.

• Members

Actually I just mentioned this that Farah Fath thread, but Sheffer's exit for Mimi was absurd and extremely insulting. In a single episode:

1. Mimi remembered killing her dad after realizing that the skeleton she found months before was her dad.

2. Mimi let her mom take the rap and got to jail, even though she was just a child and her dad had been beating her, it was an accident, it was in self-defense.

3. Mimi broke up with boyfriend Max.

4. Mimi left with town her recently recast-ed and rarely seen brother Connor forever and never ever to return despite a few dangling plotholes (See Pocket aka Tyler Kiraksis)

Other bad exits include Gilly on GL, every exit on Y&R for the past 5 years. Actually at this point there's too many to name.

• Members

Brooke's non exit takes the cake for me. There are other screwed up ones but they often happened with recasts so people were kinda over (or not invested) with the characters anyway--like nuDimitri leaving AMC (I can't even remember if he died, but it was done basically off screen) or Tim Dhillon (who came back recast and then disappeared and no one cared a week or two later). I guess Trevor being in a freezer might count here too...

• Members

Did they marry on screen? Cuz I don't remember that or Alex's exit (though that was the year I spent half the year in Europe, so :P ) Of course there was no use for Alex once Anna came back--I love the actress to bits, but she really sucked at playing two characters (the writing of Passanante didn't help of course...)

• Members

GH

Lucas goes on a big gay date with "Guy", and as far as I can tell, they are still on the date. :lol:

Lily's Ghost (or the actress who played Lily's Ghost)...she was hired by Lorenzo to haunt Sonny and was last seen spookily on Sonny's terrace. Sonny lived 19 floors up, and I believe the poor girl is still out there waiting to jump out and scare Sonny. Nobody told her Sonny moved.

OLTL

Bo's son Drew. I don't remember the last last scene (probably because all we saw was the bottom of his shoes as he was tossed over Bo's shoulder) but Bo wound up schlepping his dead son all over town or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

AMC:

Bianca leaves with Reese by default

Dixie and the pancakes

Julia dies, just because

Maria slinks out of town in disgrace after all her love interests are taken away

GH:

Ric hits the elevator

Zander: Suicide By Cop

Laura is dumped for "down-ass bitch" Tracy

Scott steals from the city and escapes a fugitive, then comes back and does it again

Gia disappears

OLTL:

Gabrielle and the toilet

Talia dies for no reason, followed by Antonio leaving with nothing in his life resolved including his hunt for Carlo

Ray Montez gets the Poochie exit

Mark Solomon: Token gay then clueless boyfriend to a serial killer, never seen after Daniel's exposure

• Members

Non-exits. That was an epidemic on AMC in the past couple of years. Brooke, Ava, Jonathan, Jamal, Sydney, Anita, Bobby, Petey, Carmen, Boyd, Jack, all just upped and disappeared with no exit scene or story. I know Im forgetting more but I just cant rememeber

• Members

Petey went to Europe with Palmer (of course with no good reason) I forgot Jamal even came back (bvut is Livia meant to still be around?) I think they said Bobby ran off again after stealing from Palmer or some lame-ass--but yeah, I agree. and non exits drive me crazy, even when I'm glad a character is gone.

Archived