Worst Exits Ever

• Members

Yes, poor Guy Armitage. Hitchiker's was more true to life than most of that story. Todd in the Patrick wig was a low point for OLTL, although it got worse a few years later.

The whole Armitage group had dud exits. Ian's father, Maggie's father as well, the hunky and in good health minister played by Michael Swan, dropping dead of a heart attack when people might find out he had a son. Really? And of course Maggie, who left town to further her dream of opening a clown school.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have we mentioned Aidan Devane and Marian Colby yet? Those two are up there for me. Written out as a sudden psychopath who has two different, ridiculous and contradictory motivations throughout the story, and written out as an insane widow shipped off to the funny farm.

• Members

All three are very good choices! And didn't Aidan just say "I'm leaving" and wasn't even taken into custody or anything?

I think they later claimed Ross wasn't actually having an affair, and Phillip or someone had made it look that way, but still, the exit was shameful, made worse because Blake's entire grieving process was in ONE EPISODE.

• Members

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner. She was such a pivotal character when she debuted but they wrote her off only to recast her and kill her off in 3 episodes. WTF?

Josh Madden is another one. I know many hated the idea of him but how he went down was stupid. He went psycho for no reason except to justify Zach giving Kendall a heart in the name of love.

• Members

GH: Any of Felicia's exits. I mean my god, Mariah has been dying since 1990.

GH: Zander- sacrificed for Nikolas...what a waste

GH: Ned- did he even get an exit or is he still wandering around the Quartermaine mansion?

OLTL: Gabrielle gets killed in the toliet stall

Y&R: Colleen, Drucilla, pretty much any Y&R exit in the past few years.

AMC: Di, Trevor, Brooke, Julia, Dixie- all useless and senseless and just plain dumb and insulting.

DAYS: John and Marlena, Steve and Kayla- at least they said where J&M went, do S&K still live in Salem or what?

GL: Ben- another insulting and pointless death

GH/PC: Lucy and Kevin- They weren't together when PC ended but then they showed back up like a year later on GH together for like two days, and then left again. I guess were suppose to assume they hooked back up off screen and moved away...or something.

Archived