AMC: Tuesday, 2/23/2010

• Members

I liked today's episode... If there's anything off with Angie, I think it's that she's finally acting like the stubborn, idealisitc character she's supposed to be. (As opposed to the anything-Jesse-says, indefineable Angie that Pratt was pushing through.) She's tough, protective, and righteous - though not always right.

I also felt the JR cancer scenes are light years better than they'd been previously.

And seriously, I at first thought those comments earlier in this thread about the new "AJ" not being as cute as the previous, were being totally sarcastic. Because this kid is SO much cuter AND can actually say his lines without staring at the mosquito flying by ... or grabbing the nearest object and tossing it around in the middle of a conversation ... or picking his boogers and wiping it on the jacket of the person talking to him.... you know, totally oblivious to anything going on within a 5-mile radius. It's like this kid actually knows he's there. :lol:

Yeah, I'd say the new actor is a huge step forward.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA. I really noticed a difference in Colby. In NY, her hair looked too big and very Barbieish. It looks much better now. Even Marissa's hair has improved. They are also using less makeup on the women. Not alot of reds with the lipstick, but more subtle and natural tones. Overall they are looking better

• Members

Today's show was GOOD!!

This is the first time I have actually enjoyed JR's cancer storyline! Real RAW emotions from Jacob Young, Michael E. Knight and the boy playing AJ.

The Erica/David/Gayle scenes were FUNNY and HILARIOUS! "One more good kick!" :lol:

The Frankie/Angie scenes were GREAT!

Really good script from Rebecca Taylor. Gotta give her some credit.

ETA: Glad FINALLY the Hubbards are getting a good storyline. Go Lorraine Broderick!

Also Brooke is BACK!!! :D

• Members

Wow, excellent episode today. 2 great shows so far this week, it's so evident what a contrast the show is to Pratt's writing. It was great to see Brooke in the end, can't wait for tomorrows show, I'm sure it won't disappoint with the way things ended today!

I hate that it was her idea..I was under the impression that JR was going to choose it for him. But I think Marissa said she picked AJ because it was Adam and JR's name, combined. I like this actor playing AJ, he's much more social and the show can do ton's more with him than the last one.

LOL, Cheap I love your screenshots, so glad you do these!! Erica and Gayle were hilarious, I loved every second of Erica\David, as well as Erica\David\Gayle. It was so funny that she called Greenlee a Bug-Eyed twit, LoL! Over at the SOAPnet boards, they call her a Bugeyed Garden Gnome, LOL. I think Rebecca Taylor reads the boards, haha.

They were fantastic. I was so surprised by Cornelius, he did great. What an intense scene, they both delivered, Especially Debbie. I'm so glad they are being used more

LOL

You said it. And your right, it was nothing like this when Pratt was writing. I'm so glad this is being brought back to the forefront, and it's having an effect on people (both the characters on AMC, and the viewers), as it should have in the first place!

Archived