AMC: Tuesday, 2/23/2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also for the first time today cared about JR's cancer storyline.... Jacob Young did a wonderful job today in scenes with "AJ" and then of course Tad.... very well done. Marissa didn't even need to be there. She was purely a set prop, then again when isn't she?

Brooke :wub: I loved the look Annie had when she opened the door and was like "You're...." and Brooke said "Yes, I am" :D

Annie, look out. Who the hell does she think she is wanting to run a friggin magazine? Move over bitch, your worse nightmare has just arrived.

Angie and Frankie are awesomeness.... Debbi is so FIERCE! Frankie looked downright scared. Randi was on for all of 5 seconds today. Loved it! She did what she needed to do to move the plot along and then slides back into obscurity where she fits best. Can you take Marissa with you?

Rebecca Taylor did a really good job with the script today.

Erica and Gayle is so hilarious. Gayle moves from being manipulated by David to being manipulated by Erica. No one can manipulate like these two :wub: Loving them! When Erica said she will have to take drastic measures to get David to co-operate, I totally was thinking VICE! LOL.

• Members

JR and AJ broke my heart. I've seen my brothers do that with my dad especially when he was sick with cancer (eek, this stuff does hit close to home) last year. I thought they were cute and I kinda like the way he got his name.

Oooo the Brooke and Annie stuff is going to be fun.

So Frankie just forgot to call Angie? How did he get through med school?

LMFAO at the David/Erica stuff. Her smile when he realized that Gayle was there, "You didn't. "I did." Bwhaha. So good. I'm getting kinda spoiled here. :)

• Members

The click boom was fantastic. LMAO! Susan could hardly keep a straight face. :lol: Of all the days, I think today seemed like Susan and Vincent were having the most fun. Their reactions to each other are awesome.

Something is off with Debbi Morgan in this storyline. Usually her acting saves it for me, but I dunno.

• Members

Wow, who knew Rebecca Taylor was capable of writing subtext? But there it was when Adam interrupted Angie & Frankie's conversation and she advised him that there was only so much we can do for our children.

Debbi Morgan just stole the show today and considering how great the David/Erica/Gayle and tearjerking JR/Tad scenes were, that is saying quite a lot!

I had a feeling we wouldn't see Brooke until the very end and I can't wait for tomorrow.

Archived