AMC: Tuesday, 2/23/2010

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved today's episode--just so many great scenes. Gotta disagree with whoever hates the new Little A/AJ--I prefer him. Yeah he still has that typical soap kid acting style that I hate (*beat* then sayline, etc) but out of those kids he's one of the best, so far, they've had in a while. I like him being called AJ too.

I agree this was the first really great cancer story scene (OK I liked last week with Adam too and actually under Pratt I liked that *one* session we got with the counselling of patients and that grumpy guy JR became friends with who then was killed off about one day later--typical Pratt short sightedness as it would have made more impact if he had been seen with JR more).

Loved all the Angie/Frankie stuff, loved as Steve mentioned the parallel with her telling Adam they couldn't break the rules for their kids or whatever, really aside from Marissa and Randi (who were both tolerable today) I thought it was a fantastic episode. (I hope if Gayle goes all nutsy though it's not too drawn out--the show does NOT need a "can never be killed" psycho stalker like Leslie Coulson or Margaret Cochran on sucking up story right now).

Oh and of course I loved the climactic appearance of my all time fave female AMC character--BROOKE! :D

Yeah acid wash is meant to be trendy again (it's part of our zillionth current 80s revival)

I noticed the makeup was better and subtler here too (mayeb this is partly due too cuz HDTV picks up more so they have to use less?) Also WAY less lip gloss--in NYC all the women looked like they had 6 layers of gloss at all times.

• Members

I like the new AJ-he says his lines better seems to be more of a "professional actor" than the other one. Just love nurse Gayle! I hope they keep her around to taunt David for a little bit. I can just see LaLucci having tons of fun pretty soon with both Greenlee and Brooke in PV. Cornelius and Debbi were terrific. You can tell Cornelius is a fab actor when working with someone he can get something from like Debbi.

Archived