If you could write off 3 OLTL characters, who would they be?

• Members

Schuyler

Langston

Markko

By far, the most useless characters on the show. I've never care less about anyone on OLTL as much as Markko and "Dorian's daughter" Langston. Get gone. While you're at it, you can take Gigi, Greg, Dani, John, and Brody with you.

Ditto on brining Cassie back full time. ASAP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm doing more than three.

Natalie (normally a child of Viki's and Clint's would grant immunity with me, but with her I make an exception)

Kyle

Fish

Gigi

Schuyler

Rex

Roxy

Layla

Destiny

Matthew (recast)

Starr (recast)

Cole

Langston

Markko

Layla

Cristian

Charlie

• Members

I think I need to pick a couple more than three...So sorry!

John McBain

Todd Manning

Tea Delgado

Tea's spawn (Danielle Whatsherface)

Marty Saybrooke

Mitch Laurence

Llangston

Markko

Cole

John: Okay, I like John with Natalie. So if they were going to pair them up for GOOD, and only give John seens that involve Natalie...He can stay. But ever since they split them up, I have lost any shred of interest I ever had in him.

m

Todd: If they bring back the original actor, I would be all for it. They have turned TSJ's Todd into a pansy, and honestly I could take him or leave him these days.

Tea Delgado/Tea's Spawn: YAWN and YAWNER.

Marty Saybrooke: Dont see the hype. She is a mediocre actress, and a whiny boring character. See ya

Mitch Laurence: NO. JUST NO. Please kill this man, and let them find his head floating in a river, and his body somewhere else. Then please creamate him. Then we can be DONE.

Llangston/Marrko/Cole: Llangston's only purpose is to be a HOE with Ford. Markko will have NO purpose once Llangston dumps him....And he really doesnt have a purpose now. Cole needs to go with his mommy. BYE!

• Members

1. John McBain. He's such a soulless character. I don't mean that in a villainous way like Mitch Laurence--I just mean there is no spark to this character. He's a lifeless bore. He drags down Marty. He adds nothing to the show.

2. Greg Evans. He's kind of a pompous jerk, and with Rachel leaving, he no longer serves a purpose.

3. Ford. I'm not a fan of him coming between Langston and Markko. This is a hard one for me because he's sooooo hot and I'd love to "keep him". But I think he's dead weight. I preferred his summer stint to his current storyline.

• Members

IMO, there's nothing wrong with bringing back someone who performed so well during a previous, brief stint. After all, who knows what else he or she could do that's equally good if given a second go-round? However, my question is, how well did Ford test w/ audiences during his previous stint? Was there really an overwhelming and undeniable demand for him to come back? Or is he back b/c Frank's just hard-up?

• Members

I'd say the latter. There were certanly favorable comments about his looks, but I don't think anyone was bowled over by his acting. He's actually better this second go round, I found him really annoying during the David reality show stuff... he made this choice to smack gum and played Ford like a typical Hollywood sleaze, hated it. Branco called him super-talented in his column, but do I even need to say more about that? I have no problem with Ford as long as they don't play him on the front burner. He'll be fine in a brief storyline, but I hope that they don't have plans to beef up his role as they did with Rex.

• Members

As sad as it makes me to say it...I think Destiny would have to go next. I personally really like Destiny (I know, those are fighting words on this board!! :P), but I dont know what they're going to do with her.

With Matthew WALKING now, him rejecting her love, and only really caring about Dani (YUCKK!!!!) now...I just dont know what they are going to do with her.

I wouldnt be surprised if they wrote out her and Sean in one storyline, since both seem to not have any importance to them anymore!

Archived