If you could write off 3 OLTL characters, who would they be?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mitch. Despise the character and I've turned off the show because of him before. And I've been a non-fan of RB since his Ryan's Hope days.

Todd. Enough already.

A tie between Layla, who is purposeless and Marty, who is overrated and boring (I don't understand the hype.)

• Members

Todd, Blair and Coma Cop.

Coma Cop seems self explanatory. He is on every day, but does he have a pulse? He looks perpetually stoned, and projects as much energy. How he became the star is beyond me.

Blair. 15 years on the front burner is enough. Let her take a rest for a few years and rotate Cassie back as the Kramer child of choice.

Todd. He lost his allure a long time ago. They just repeat and repeat. Todd and Marty, Todd and Blair, Todd and Tea, Todd and Blair, Todd and Marty, Todd and Tea. Enough is enough. If there is nothing else to say with this character then give him a rest and bring back Kevin or Joey as they are comparative blank slates.

• Members

That tends to be more about couples they want her to cause problems for or support (John/Marty, Todd/Tea). I feel like they've been phasing her out of actual connections to the show over the past few years, especially with Starr and Dorian.

• Members

Only three? OLTL has one of the worse casts on the soaps. I'd say it is tied with Days with the horrible and bad acting. OLTL's cast needs a complete makeover. Off the top of my head, here are the ones who need to go first:

Todd

John

Cole

Starr

Dani

Gigi

Rex

Jessica

Greg

Destiny - recast

• Members

True. OTOH, as I've said before, I think some mileage could be extracted from Rex as a single parent to Shane. I realize JPL isn't everyone's cup of tea, though, so I'd be willing to recast, so long as the new Rex has the same brother-sister chemistry w/ Melissa Archer's Natalie.

• Members

(1) Mitch Laurance-----Should'be never been brought back this time. I'd make use of this miserable return and kill Mitch off for good and have it definitely fixed that he could never bring back from the dead again. An organ or two or three would be definitively proven as his and put into another character(s).

(2) Robert Ford----Should've never been brought on as a contract role, the actor is soo gay imho,

(3) Greg Evans---Terrell Tilford should be re-cast with maybe Peter Parros, Monti Sharp or Real Andrews.

Bring back on contract....

(1) Dan Gauthier as Kevin Buchanan. Viki's oldest son should always be a part of the cast and front and center imho.

(2) Laura Bonarrigo as Cassie Cramer. Same goes for Dorian's oldest daughter.

(3) Karen Witter as Tina Lord. Since Andrea Evans does not seem to want to return on a full-time basis, bring the other awesome Tina and write Tina correctly this time.

PS since Daphne Duplaix is out as Rachel Gannon, Please ONE LIFE re-cast with the original Rachel, Ellen Bethea.

• Members

They might as well bring Peter Parros back as Ben Price. I know we probably won't see Sheila again (and if we did I would only want to see Valerie Pettiford), but I'm sure they had other relatives. Unfortunately I can't see them doing any more with Ben than they did with Greg. But Peter is a better actor and is aging very well.

I don't think we will ever see Tina again :(

Archived