Y&R: Episode Discussion for the Week February 15-19

• Members

Sleeping pills should be off the market, watching Y&R is enough to get me to doze off these days.

How can a show so bad be so damn boring and predictable? As I mentioned in another thread, this show is not the type of trainwreck where it's so bad you HAVE to watch, it's the type of trainwreck that's so boring and predictable that you get angry and tired with it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ them trying to make Phyllis heroine and Nick hero. Not buying it Maria try again. They are not some super couple they are so out of place in this storyline because we are supposed to buy some blend of love between their unhealthy marriage, a child in recovery, entrepreneurs and Private Investigations? What is the drive of these two? Clearly they are in this story so as to look heroic and the inevitable twist of "Faith". But what is Phyllis' true drive that she is practically leading this story? I don't buy Nick set up this grand scheme when I see JM and EB in the scenes revealing the "ploy" it almost seems as if Victor came up with it and is letting Nick take the credit

• Members

Giggly Heffa has outlasted her time on this show. I've really come to hate the character of Phyllis and especially how they've essentially made a story that she should have never been a vital part of, about her, and her being the one on Adam's trail. This story would have been much better if one of Adam's victims, hell, even Heather, was the one closing in on him. I simply do not care, and I already know the Phyllis of yesteryear is gone, so...

All the characters on this show are so unsympathetic, I just do not care.

• Members

Eileen is the only thing that kept me from turning the TV off today. I'd like to THINK that Jill will extract some revenge from Tucker...but I'm totally convinced it won't happen. So watching Jill today was like Chinese water torture. And when Billy exposed Victor and the slutty fruit of his loins, everyone has such outrage, but now everyone is using him for their vendettas, and suddenly nobody is calling anyone ELSE out on their motives. Where is saint Mackenzie lecturing Jill?

• Members

I was sorry to see Patty boinkers I always like her

and never understood why they got rid of Paul's family.

I know Dad died and Mum is up there but its so much history

they just never wrote for him.

I would have prefered it vice-versa, Emily the wacko and Patty

the psychiatrist or something..Emily has no ties to the show so

why not her?

• Members

Yeah, I thought they established that Adam only knew because Skye was one of the women molested.

Even better is that Phyllis managed to find out in a brief stop on the way to Summer's doctor appointment. It's not like she did some major Paul-level detective work there.

Maybe they have "Taylor Molested Here" billboards on campus or something.

• Members

And WTF was he going off on Maclcolm about? He doesn't TRUST HIM? Who the HELL should trust YOU, CANE?!!! He's such a greasy SOB... I wanted Malcolm to kick him in the balls, HARD.

It's not exactly much to hang your hat on..... but maybe Taylor's cronies are being loose lipped about it now that he's dead? It's the only plausible thing I can think of.

Archived