Y&R: Episode Discussion for the Week February 15-19

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to see this thread isn't overcrowded and going on for 10 pages for a change.

And watch them try to recycle that cheapo movie theater set now that they've wasted money on it. Watch it become the new Crimson Lights where Michael, Paul, and Heather go to do their "work" since they refuse to use the old office sets or are too cheap to build a new one.

I really hope this set doesn't become permanent though. Like everything else on Y&R, such a waste, when the show doesn't have much money to begin with.

• Members

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could believe those rumours. If it were Gina, Traci, or Lauren's lookalike, Jana would look shocked but not horrified. And if it were Cricket, she'd be like, "Who the eff's that?". When she saw who the mother was, she was terrified. It's got to be SC because that's the only plausible candidate Jana would be scared of.

• Members

it doesn't make sense to me that nikki is not being involved with any of the current storylines on screen. where is nikki. she should be involved in the adam story seeing how she has never liked him from the start. also she such also involved with the kay and tucker storyline but she isn't. she has completely dissappeared from the screen. is there something going on with mts

• Members

It's such a shame though. Because I honestly think she is much more appealing to the audience than Victor...But yet they offer him everything but the deed to CBS studios to stay.

I would like more MTS and less EB...But I know that will never happen. :/

The show has been very good this week, and I am looking forward to see if ryder's mom is Shelia...Is she definitely returning or was that just a rumor that COULD be true?

• Members

I really hate MAB and the hacks on this show. they really do hate MTS/Nikki since MAB took over destorying the show she has completely degraded and backburned nikki. yet when MAB gives interviews in she goes on about how she loves nikki and that nikki will always has a place on the show.

I believe the only reason MTS was given a new contract was so the writers could make nikki into victor prop. hoping that the audience will forgive victor for all the crap he has done because his victim nikki a woman who he has degraded and abused for years has. well it hasn't worked victor is still the same and always will be a vile abusive pig. and now fans are hating nikki because she went back to him.

If i was betting i would bet that MTS will be the next vet to be killed either in may sweeps are in a summer storyline, the show also knows that MTS will not run to every reporter out there yapping and acting like a spolied brat like her co star EB did.

Archived