Y&R: Episode Discussion for the Week February 15-19

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have another beef about today. Kristoff was just STANDING there like a fuc$ing lawn jockey with the confrontation between Ashley and Adam. If he's supposed to have feelings for Ashley, he needed to have a more aggressive stance in that scene, HELL... he needed to have some DIALOGUE!!!!! They are giving Kristoff NO meat and potatoes to play in these scenes. He's being seen and not HEARD.

• Members

Rauch told both Malcolm & Neil protrayers they are not to talk back to their white masters. I mean they should know their places. They can't not win against the white man & it doesn't matter what country the white man is from.

Another thing about Neil & Ashley realtionship we all know this isn't going to last. I'm sure White Prince Charming is waiting for Ashley to take on the Newmans sluts.

• Members

This is the least of Y&R's problems, but I am stunned at how terrible Stephen Nichols looks and acts on the show. Those dorky suits, the cheesy drawl, the Braeden-lite mannerisms, the bad hair, and he looks sorta wizened. (Maybe it's the harsh lighting - he looked about 300 years old in that last scene with Neil.) And I actually thought he looked great as Patch on Days just a year or two ago.

• Members

This show makes everyone look bad. That Foghorn Leghorn hair didn't help. It's sad because they've managed to make him seem ridiculous in a romantic or sexual setting. At least William Russ was not written that way and his Tucker seemed to genuinely care for Jill. This Tucker just seems like a bad combo of pathetic child and dirty old man.

• Members

Olivia won't have much of a impact first of all she too dark. Since they got rid of the girl who plays Rachel on OLTL. I believe these people can write for her. I mean she is lighter then CK & it doesn't hurt she knows how to act. Something CK lacks. Maybe I'll tune back into YR for ex Rachel girl.

Archived