Plastic Surgery of the Soap Stars

• Members

LOL!! It never gets old!!

It's just so random and campy - how could you NOT love it?

-The fact that they sat Joan down in front of that monitor to show her "the evidence"

-Joan's taken aback jump

-Joan's "Who is this old cow?!"

-Joan's "Well, I never heard of her..."

-The slow motion closeups on Charlotte Rae's eyes and mouth, making her seem like a deranged, senile serial killer

-"but I guess they DOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

:lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not even watching it, just sitting here reading your account of it and I'm muffling my LOLs at this hour. :lol: Mrs. Garrett vs. Alexis Carrington, you couldn't make that [!@#$%^&*] up. Well maybe on the TVLand Awards or something.

It's funny how indignant Joan gets about not "dissing" (and yes, I am impressed that she's familiar with such slang) your fellow actors when she went on to write a multi-part piece slamming Linda Evans during their tour of Legends!.

• Members

You're absolutely right, when the fat pads under the eyes are gone, they're gone, for good and you never have to have surgery again. It's clear to me that Joan has not had them done. Yes, Joan clearly knows her lighting and clearly knows her makeup. I think she's worked on her skin but not necessarily on her face if that makes sense...she's created a beautiful fabric, but hasn't changed the structure. Lasers and Thermage.

Joan's multi-part mega slam on Linda Evans in The Daily Mail is the stuff dreams are made of. If I'm having an off day, I read that and it picks me up tremendously. She went balls to the wall with those columns...Linda Evans did not come off well and frankly, I can believe it!

• Members

Gah, Larry King. The old loon keeps interrupting his guests every five seconds, either because he cannot be bothered to let them finish the question he just asked, or because he has to take a commercial break.

OK, somebody NEEDS to post this infamous Daily Mail article with Joan Collins! I did a Google search but can't seem to find it.

• Members

It seems to have been taken down from the Daily Mail's website, but I remembered that someone was kind enough to scan it over at knotsforum/soapchat. Scroll down to find the article:

Part 1 of 2:

http://www.soapchat.net/showthread.php?159251-Linda-versus-Joan-and-their-fights-in-Legends-read-on/page4

Part 2 of 2:

http://www.soapchat.net/showthread.php?159251-Linda-versus-Joan-and-their-fights-in-Legends-read-on/page5

Archived