Y&R: Episode discussion, Week of January 25, 2010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Becuase they wanted somebody evil. A sh!t stirrer. And we also know that Tucker was being staged as Victor's replacement. to make Neil a cut throat would annihalate the character. But Neil needs to be playing a BIGGER part in this plan the get Chancellor back. I agree with that. He needs to be a major player. Nichols is a DREAM. He's SO much better for the role. And we can actually BELIEVE that Jill wants to Schtup him, now.

• Members

This Daisy/Ryder SL is the WORST THING IN THE UNIVERSE. Now, in tomorrow's previews Hayley Erin is trying to act DRUNK and slutty? PLEASE. The Lauren/Michael fight was well acted, but it's in the middle of the stupidest SL ever! Apparently Maria is now plagarizing Esther Shapiro? WTF?!!

• Members

Not necessarily, there are external and internal conflicts that are beats to be played up in that line of storytelling. Neil as a man scorned, wants his own legacy tell the story honestly from there.At least what am I saying? how can I even expect something of good quality from this regime?

Neil always get crumbs, specially when Dru is not around

• Members

Wow, that sounds bad. I guess they want to marginalize Jill. Why can't Jill and Kay battle as equals? Why does Jill have to be runt, the one no one loves or sides with?

The absence of P3 (now that he's insta-alive) is intolerable. He'd have something to say in this storyline if he'd be written as a viable character. He could even relate to Tucker on his "mother abandonment" issues, while ALSO explaining why someone (he, a father) might choose to abandon their child.

Yes, Tucker was supposed to be nu-Victor. I think the sudden switch to Stefan Cassidine was done because -- with Victor there -- they had to re-imagine the character.

But Y&R never needed a canvas-wide sh!t stirred. Plus Belle Rose, Sheila, etc...they stirred PARTS of the canvas. They weren't these umbrella-villains whose tentacles touched every character. I am undecided if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Yes, Nichols is schtuppable. See top of thread.

• Members

He's pretty hot stuff. I've never watched him in action, but he's got GREAT camera presence and awesome SWAGGER. And I'm one who usually HATES six-pack abs on guys... but they work on Nichols. It think it's cause he's rugged, and not too "pretty" is why that looks works on him.

Archived