Y&R: Episode discussion, Week of January 25, 2010

• Members

Zima stunk on ER too. Yes she was a child actress, but some child actors are at least competent. I remember a particularly awful episode where she got hit in the head with a soccer ball or something. It's funny that she was replaced by a former child soap actress, and now she has come to soaps to stink them up. Yet something tells me the idiots at this show think she is doing them a favor by lowering herself to do daytime.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had to call my mom and ask who in the hell was this chick playing Daisy. She is absolutely the WORST actress I have EVER seen on this show. What is wrong with this current casting director because she is batting zero for her recent casting decisions.

Oh yeah, I still don't like nuAdam. He and the actor just irks and really need to leave like yesterday.

• Members

Seriously. I'm watching yesterday's US episode as I type, I'm only two minutes in and Goddard is just godawful. I used to defend him because there were worse people on the show but dear lord. "Yah don't do that. Yah don't blame yourself alright McCalltookusinhetookusallinItellyouthisonething. I will get him for you... There's nahhhh-one punishingyouit'sMcCall. Alrightyoudon'tdeservethis, OK?" The hell? He's trying to be intense and method and it is so out-of-place. Even Katherine is all "OK, OK, it's OK, quit hovering over me."

"The role of Tucker McCall will now be played be STEPHEN NICHOLS." LOL, Christian LeBlanc, working that voiceover! And working that topless scene!

Tucker's apartment still looks like a cheap-wood studio, circa 1975. I know the budget's tight but couldn't they have commandeered JT's penthous apartment? Anything better than this orange-and-brown fiasco.

Ugh! Kevin and Jana. FF!

...and this Zima chick has managed to out-Ronn Moss Ronn Moss. Actually, that's mean of me. I really like Ronn Moss in a non-Ridge capacity and at least he can de-li-verrrrrrr a f*cking line coherently. This "actress" makes Moss look like Beverlee McKinsey. Does she have a cold? Is she high? It's like she can barely breathe through her nose.

Damn. Cayyyyyyyyne is as self-righteous as his widdle pwincess bride. "The way you let him touch yewwwwwww." Ew. Freudian much? And then that ridiculous "Ah'm in." Why do I have a hard time believing that SuperBrainCane managed to hoodwink Stefan Cassadine Tucker McCall?

Eileen Davidson :wub: Love how she's playing that she is onto Adam, even if her dialogue is banal.

First on the agenda. You're all fired. Bwah! Wonder if those lines make Maria, Scott and Hogan lose sleep at night.

• Members

What's wrong with Erin?

She'd make a great younger sibling for Amber. And you know how much Maria LOVES her new characters at the expense of vets.

A scene with Amber and Amber's sister played by Emmy Nominee EHP?! Forget the chipmunks!

(P.S. I loved EHP.)

• Members

Charity Rahmer? No.

But ALW? Yeah, probably.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

She reminds me of Kam Heskin, Caitlin #2 on Sunset Beach.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Actually, Kam's not as bad as I remember. And at least Heskin can properly pronounce words ending in "ing."

• Members

LOL.

If there's justice in the world, they won't be nominated this year either.

:rolleyes:

And BTW, WTF is up with the wardrobe on this show? These people are supposed to be beautiful and dirty rich! Yet Ashley and Sharon look like they shopped the Jacklyn Smith line at K-Mart, and Jill looks like she's dressed for Sunday School.

Ask anyone who knows how to bargain hunt; they can find good looking clothes on the cheap. I don't understand why the wardrobe has to look so bad and so ill-fitting. Take Lauren for example: Tracy Bregman has beautiful breasts. She's a beautiful woman. And they pick a potato sack to put her in? You know Paul Rauch is officially not giving a damn about anything when you can't even see cleavage on a regular basis.

• Members

Weird thought:

Wouldn't it be weird or wild if Daisy were actually Lauren's child? Scotty and Daisy were switcherooed somehow and the baby Sheila thought she had survived, only Scotty is really Sheila's son and Daisy is Lauren's baby.

How the hell they could ever explain it is convoluted(since Sheila and Lauren didn't have their babies at the same time at the same hospital, not to mention when Scotty returned years ago, he was in college), but then again, what isn't complicated on this awful show.

Did Lauren ever have a miscarriage after giving birth to Scotty? For some odd reason, I feel like they are gearing up for a "Daisy is Lauren's daughter" story.

• Members

:lol: The part of Lily will now be played by Erin Hershey Pressley.

I always wondered why EHP could never get foisted on an ABC show. After all, KeMo, ThorGodOfWrath and Caleb McNostril went on to headline ABCD's big 3.

Archived