OLTL: Discussion for the week January 11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalie doesnt need a man right now. They would do good at building up a rivalry between her and Kim. I love Nat in bitch mode and Nat attacking her a few weeks ago was just too good to not explore. With Kim moving in on Clint, Id love to see Nat get more involved in that storyline and develop them as genuine rivals. Maybe later on they can fight over a man

• Members

Did they bring Ross back just to prop the holy headcase and her miracle child one last time?

All of Todd's scenes with Blair and Starr feel empty. The show is so eager to lump him in with his new family I think they'd almost rather he not even be around the old baggage. I wish they'd just do what they are probably tempted to do and have him cut ties to Blair and Starr for good.

This stuff with Eli seems to be designed to make Blair look desperate, and it does get the job done. At least he doesn't ask her to wear a brown wig, shriek and make faces like she has appendicitis. Not yet anyway.

• Members

Ross coming BFTD felt like an afterthought to me, but what do I know... It just seems like they wanted him to come back and put a nail in his paternal coffin as far as Dani is concerned. She needed to hear it straight from his mouth so they could do away with months of writing Dani's doubts about Todd and they could skirt an extended period of emotional healing/adjustment for her. Come summer, she'll be "Oh Dad!"-ing Todd like he was the guy who changed her diapers and tucked her in at night. I wonder what "Dani and Starr" is going to be like, friends or foes?

• Members

Starr and Dani might have some conflict at least at first. We may get Dani throwing herself at Cole, out of spite. Or we may get more of her thrilling confrontation scenes.

Dani: Don't. Mess. With. Me.

(splinters poke Starr's eyes, which makes her weep uncontrollably for yet another year)

Carlotta/Markko/Langston/Blair/Eli/etc.: Oh that Dani. She's wild and crazy, just like her mother and father!

Archived