OLTL: Discussion for the week January 11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It should be Rachel and Kevin who are teetering on the line between friends and lovers, not Sky and Rachel. Sky and Rachel should remain friends IMO.

I love the idea of Greg mentoring Kyle. I would think that the two, both being quite ambitious, would be hell on wheels at the hospital.

• Members

I usually cannot stand villain's but gosh I love Mitch Laurence. He is one twisted SOB who knows just what buttons to push with everyone. As much as I love watching Mitch in action, I did however want Viki to just let Charlie clean his clock today.

So they are going to ruin Gigi/Skylar (the only man I can tolerate her with) for Rex. Why?

For a change I actually liked some scenes that John McBain was in, the ones at Rodi's were quite fun to watch. It's a shame that Dorian wouldn't come clean, so that they could all come together and bring Mitch down as a team.

• Members

Holy crap today ROCKED.

I loved everything, even John. Those scenes with Dorian at the beginning were awesome. When the camera panned on Dorian and zoomed out as if she were in some giant warehouse before you realized she was at Rodi's was a testament to how well this show is produced. The scenes that followed could be Robin Strasser's Emmy reel if she is nominated(she should IMO). When Brody told her to step down and let Viki take over as Mayor and Dorian snapped and screamed "Viki", I thought for sure she was going to go on one of her usual rants, but instead RS really showed just how tormented she is and just how much she truly is trying to protect everyone involved including Viki and her family.

Even Mitch was good today. He was just the right amount of SOB and pot stirrer. Brian Kerwin continues to knock it out of the park. His scene with Viki outside the Diner was electrifying and yet so sad. He manages to make me sympathize with him as he self destructs. It's almost to ugly to watch him tare himself down but he has away of pulling you in and props to Kyle for getting right back in Schy's face and telling him to set back.

• Members

Given how many paternity lies there are in any given year, why doesn't anyone ever figure out they're being lied to? The behavior is always the same. Why would Schuyler suddenly show up to start helping Stacy? Walking in on a conversation about 'keeping the truth from Rex', should have caused Rex to see red flags... never happens.

Dorian has hated the Buchanan family and done everything in her power to bring them down, but surely David knows her well enough to know that she'd never make a pact with Mitch and Lowell. He must know her better than that, right? Even with David turning his back on Dorian, I love having him around. Everything TW does is pure magic.

Archived