OLTL: Discussion for the week January 11

• Members

"You could use all that extra cash to buy yourself something nice, like clothes'

*snicker*

Why do I love stuff like that so much? Poor jealous Kyle.

The writers are really dragging the bottom of the creative well to give David something to do! Shouldn't he and Dorian be putting their heads together to send Mitch back to hell and figure out how to lock the gates behind him?

What is it will all of OLTL's couples moving in together? Is it a matter of saving on sets? No one dates on this show, any more. They just move in. I'm not happy about the crap with Starr/Cole and Langston/Marrko.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just want Ford to stick around as a random recurring piece of meat. Get him a topless bartending job somewhere and have people come to him just so he can listen to their problems and dispense sage, topless advice. Put him on four or five times a month tops, and it'll work.

Or better yet, hook him up with Roxy!

• Members

I realize it's not Viki's 1995 DID story, but sue me because I think this David/Ford/telenovela stuff is fuckin' hilarious.

I like days like today when they play all aspects of the canvas and show the different social and cultural strata interacting and having to find room and board, pay rent, etc. OLTL now does that better than anyone else. I liked Greg giving Sky the side eye, too; I would love to see him ride Sky at the hospital (don't). And I loved Larkko's quest for an apartment; "if it's not condemned, we're taking it." I've been there! In fact, I live there. I LOLed at Gigi unable to stop laughing at Greg and Langston's misfortune.

The teens moving in together doesn't bother me for two reasons: They've both been dating for years, and at least one couple is doomed to flame out in the process.

• Members

It's funny, but I couldn't even muster up an eyeroll with all of those beat-you-over-the-head in jokes, I've just grown to accept that that's what David brings. :P Of course it's always better when they're actually funny. I am so jealous that TW gets paid to do this.

Archived