OLTL: Discussion for the week January 11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Todd.

The nerve of him to get all offended when Cole rightly called him out on what he did to Marty in '08. That kid never has to get over that if he doesn't feel like it. If he wants to bring it up and call Todd on it everyday for the rest of his life, he can and should.

It sickens me, it really does. And Danielle and Tea, with their pathetic asses. "I've got sand everywhere." Way to go, dumbass, making sex jokes with your daughter when she's an inch away from getting her cherry popped by Mr. Cripple.

• Members

What's happened to Blair and Tea? All of their fire is just gone. Todd jokes with Blair that she's never left him alone and she lets him get away with it by saying he never refused her when she chased him. :blink: I don't want them fighting, I like them at peace, but the writers bestowing Todd with the title 'soapgods gift to all women' is making me ill. Tea is the one who shouldn't be speaking to Todd after the way he treated her and at least once a week she thanks the soapgods Todd forgave her and still loves her.

Clint has every right to be angry, but the writers should avoid making him petty. They twisted every piece of dialogue they could come up with to use the term 'down low' - just for Clint's response. Good gravy.

• Members

So did I. Are they no longer doing episode titles?

The nerve of him to get all offended when Cole rightly called him out on what he did to Marty in '08. That kid never has to get over that if he doesn't feel like it. If he wants to bring it up and call Todd on it everyday for the rest of his life, he can and should.

Totally agree and loved that Cole said it right in front of Todd. Cole needs to kick Todd's ass.

:lol::lol::lol:

Also loved Robin Strasser again today. The woman is kicking it. Props to Roscoe Born for playing the creepiest bastard on daytime and to Brian Kerwin for breaking my heart. Amanda Setton has to be the find of the century for this show and her pairing with Clint is epic. I hope she learns some business savvy from Clint and becomes an integral part of BE so she and Natalie can scrap it out on a regular basis.

Archived