OLTL: Discussion for the week January 11

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liked today very much. Nora is doing the right thing by giving Clint back the mansion but I was hoping for a Quartermain thing with all the Buchanan's living there but the mansion being her's, a la Monica, but oh well. Loved Kim interacting with Nigel and Renee. That poor girl has no idea what she is up against. It was also nice when Bo called David son. Can't wait for tomorrow to see Kim and David take a couple of rounds out of each other. I just love this show right now.

• Members

I kind of disagree there. I was fearing that they would drag this out LONG like they have with the Dante/Sonny paternity on GH...SO i am thrilled that it is out in the open there. Now that it is, it could evelop into more storylines in corelation to it...And that could be very interesting.

Also,who is Llangston all the sudden?

'dont you want to have sex with me everywhere in here?!!??!"

uhm, where is that sweet nice girl that I loved? She has entered soap slutdom *tear*...LOL. Starr is growing on me, though not much.

• Members

No title again today--have my prayers been answered and they've been dropped?

I have a thing about soaps tending to completely wax any male who has a shirtless scene especially now that (some) body hair is coming back into style and isn't just a fetish of mine an old trend. So did Matt Walton/Eli really wax for the few mins of shirtlessness he's had lately? (Check out soap hunks, http://soaphunks.net/hunk.php?pictag=walton the crap gay movie 200 Americans he was in spread for a more natural look). Shakes head--it just always makes me think of Ken dolls...

Oh as to the actual episode today--it was ok :P I agree Ross' return seems beyond pointless.

• Members

Such a cute segment. How funny that the GMA host has been watching OLTL longer than they've been alive (which I wonder if he has been watching the show that long or if he was simply doing his 'ABC duty'. I wonder how many times those poor kids have heard that.

Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back! I had to stream "200 American" on Netflix - oh yeah, it's there. I'm streaming it even as I type. Talk about crossover appeal, Matt Walton is hot with EVERYONE. I freakin' love MW's Eil. The man even makes Blair tolerable and I haven't been able to tolerate her for a long time!

Archived