ALL: Who was your "first" soap couple?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My first "couple" was Brooke and Stephanie on The Bold and the Beautiful. I've never cared much for Ridge, and have always rather reluctantly wanted him and Brooke together. The main reasons I wanted them as a couple were my loathing for Stephanie and my love for Brooke. It was those two that interested me and made me watch B&B. Their fights have been the constant highlights of this show for as long as I can remember, and their confrontations have always made great tv. Aah, so many great memories.....

-The fight in the boardroom at FC during the battle over the BeLief formula. Stephanie slapped Brooke, and Brooke slapped her right back before Connor intervened and dragged a furious, screaming Brooke out of the room.

-When the Forresters got back control of FC and Stephanie had a maintenance man drop Brooke in a dustbin and carry her out of the office.

-When Brooke visited Stephanie at the hospital after her fake heart-attack, pulled the plug on her and said "Just die Stephanie" (or something like that).

-When Brooke (and Jackie) had proof that Stephanie did indeed fake the heart-attack and confronted her in the guest-house at the mansion and Stephanie almost wacked Brooke in the head with her crutch

• Members

Steve and Betsy were the first major couple I remember. Meg Ryan and Frank Runyeon had SUCH chemistry! When Meg left, Lindsay Frost came on, but though a good actress, there was ZERO chemistry between her and Frank.

Archived