B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

I didn't think anyone watched or discussed B&B anymore. After watching the last two eps I wondered why I even bothered too. Steffy is brain-dead and I don't care about her. The only thing that could make me watch this show again is if Sheila was to be coming on board or Ridge was violently killed off.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well...there are days I wonder why I bother. I did have to laugh at Hope's GREAT line "I wonder if having a psychiatrist for a mother makes her feel like she's always right" or something like that. Because, not only does it illuminate Taylor's superior attitude, it fits both Thomas and Steffy to a tee.

And as much as I dislike Bill...I was almost hoping Steffy and Thomas would plot some stupidity, just to see Bill swat them like the flies they are.

• Members

More like 95%! Bill & Katie is the only one I like. Jackie & Owen started off OK but then it turned into the Sexy-Photoshoot Montage. They have no relationship, they just like posing half-naked in front of a camera.

• Members

Sarah Brown always looks on the verge of laughter in her emotional scenes. I do like her and Nick together, but they can't be romantic for obvious reasons. I can't believe I've forgiven Nick or Katie for what they did. This would just be asking me too much. Scary thing is that they aren't even attempting to chemistry test her with somebody else so it's likely she'll be paired with him.

Overall I'm not loving B&B, but I find it very watchable. I do like the Agnes story and overall happenings at Spectra. I like the Bill/Katie drama although it could be so much better with better writing and more favorable writing for the Forresters. I HATE Hope. She's from the Steffy brand of acting. Just terrible and not pretty enough. Looks like Donna's daughter. In general the show would be improved by focusing more on the Forrester's. Bring back some extended family members, feature Felicia and Thorne. Integrate them. Even Eric and Stephanie seem like after thoughts at this point. That's a big problem since they're the first family of B&B and have been the main, limited focus for such a long time.

• Members

Does anyone know what role Bell wants Kim Zimmer to play? Know one will ever match Darlene Connely (sp?), but I think she'd make for a great Sally recast. I think enough time has gone by and recasts happen all the time on soaps. I felt like Spectra v Forrester was the only format that has ever worked for this show. Forrester against Spencer and Jackie M. just doesn't work.

Archived