B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Nelson has confirmed that JG is pregnant. I think B&B should just write it in.

Eric: "Donna, it's time for you to cut back on the honey, you're getting really fat."

Donna: "Honey Bear, I'm not fat, I'm pregnant. I just didn't want to tell you since you've had that vasectomy or Stephanie has your balls on her bedside, whichever it is I can't remember."

That would be campy.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sounds good.

Can we confirm Eric is sterile? I don't remember that... Of course, on a Bell soap, vasectomies can mysteriously "not take".

Since they're already wasting Justin Barber, the only logical way to do this is to pull an "Amber". She needs to have a night's dalliance with Justin...decide to forget about it...and then turn up pregnant. She'll spend 9 months (4 months on B&B) worrying about what's gonna "come out".

Meanwhile, Justin (deprived of his last son by Donna) is going to hover. "I will not let you take another child away from me. I need a chance to be a father to this child".

This feels like a total home run for this show....

• Members

You mean we might really get an Eric-Donna-Justin WTD story??? Please let it be!

That story with Rick-Amber-Raymond(Usher) was one of my favorites. The ridiculous tension--for months--about what the color of the baby would be! And then, after thinking that the baby's color was the story, to turn around and pull the shocker of having the baby die.... That was one of those eras where B&B was ON FIRE. And then to have the devious Tawny spy Becky's pregnant belly.... Well, that was such a classic story that one could say it is STILL having fallout--over on Y&R.

• Members

LOL at Taylor's fantasy. Really Ridge is just going to leave Brooke because her sisters come over for dinner? I think a certain rabid fanbase has gotten Bradley's ire up so much he plots ways to deliver a Bridge Smack down once every month or two.

Good for Hope not going out for a sudden night shoot. Although I think this guy is a red herring instead of the rapist.

I really like Oliver, if Y&R wasn't so crappy I'd be wishing he was on Y&R as the new Noah as he looks so much like he could be Nick's son.

• Members

Brooke-Ridge-Taylor again?

Insta-aged Hope, a high school student, doing photoshoots?

Oliver (who seems cute) suddenly parachuted into the storyline?

Sounds like another week not to watch, eh? I keep wanting this show to bounce back!

• Members

I'm surprised Hope doesn't have a reality show. Isn't that the typical way of teenage royalty in LA?

I enjoyed today's show, it was great to see Sarah Brown get to do something other than begging Nick not to tell Bridget about her rape. I also liked Oliver calling Whip a geek, as much as I love the character that description is dead on. I expect to see them cutting to him telling Taylor all about World of Warcraft. Oh wait, that would require them to have that couple on when their "Romance" has been totally off screen.

I think the reason they did the Taylor fantasy was to get that rabid group of Brooke haters to get it already, they are sticking with Bridge and Tridge is over.

I saw an improvement.

• Members

is it necesary for them to do the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor triangle at least 4 times a year?

Steffy looks so pathetic feuding with a little high schooler

Did Sandy really need a brother. More worthless characters aboard I see

How pregnant is Jennifer Gareis? She looked noticeably preggers on Monday's show

• Members

I welcome more non Forester/Logan's. This show desperately needs another minor family to stop the incest stories.

I think that lighting guy that Hope was introduced to today might be the rapist. They've been dropping anvils that something is going to happen to Hope left and right. Then everyone will feel like $hit for dumping on her because she's a Logan/Sharpe and they should even if nothing bad happens to her. Stephenie treated Bridget and Rick well, but now she is calling Hope an embarrassment to the company? Stephenie can be mean, but she's always been fair even to Brooke's children with Eric.

Archived