OLTL: Discussion for the week January 4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I want to see that custody fight between Rex and Gigi. On exactly what grounds would Rex be able to get custody from her? On what planet? In what realm, Tomorrowland? He has no concept of the [!@#$%^&*] that could be pulled out from his past and his family to use against him. You only have to go back as far as Tommy, or before that, 2004, when Rex was involved in all sorts of criminal nonsense with Max, R.J. and a number of local guys - didn't he try to burn down Foxy Roxy's for the insurance? That is a story I would watch. Let Tea take it pro bono, except if you did that the story would be done in three minutes.

• Members

Tea: My client has been spurned by A WHORE.

Judge: Call your first witness, please.

Rex: She's a WHORE!!!

Tea: Ms. Morasco, are you A WHORE?

Gigi: Yes! <attempts to cry> Yes, I am!!

<Tea and Rex screw up their faces>

Gigi: Didn't Judith Light win an Emmy for this?

Judge: Yes, she did.

Rex: If I say WHORE five hundred times a month, will I get an Emmy?

Judge: We'll never know until we find out.

• Members

Love it! I'm waiting for you to write the scene of Shane serving as a character witness for Rex, with Stacy at Rex's side, while he reminds his mother that she's nothing more than a cheating WHORE... Even when Shane found out that his dad slept with his aunt, Stacy was the "skank" (and I think the little putz even called her that)... his dad was just a poor victim.

• Members

As much story potential there is in having Carol Swift return, I think the writers have beaten the rape story dead. I would be happy if they just left it alone for a while.

Amen. Rex just needs to go far away. Maybe he can go find Bitchy Bangs.

As for Dorian, I hope this does not end the way all of her story lines do. I want her to be smart this time and get out from under Mitch's thumb, protect her girls and keep her job.

• Members

Oh so would I. It would be nice to see that part of their relationship mined more. Dorian and Viki never liked each other but way back in the day (late 70'S early 80's) each remembered they were family and had each others back when push came to shove. It would be nice to see that again.

• Members

I like Rex and always have (mainly because I love he and Nat's relationship as bro and sis), but Gigi and Schyler need to go now. Hopefully they'll write them off leaving town together. I would rather see Adrianna back with Rex than the Rooster any day.

Archived