OLTL: Discussion for the week January 4

• Members

This is what happens when you only have one professional on a show. Marty is the designated shrink for every occasion, no matter what her relation is to her clients. That kind of reminds me of Liza on AMC and many other examples on soaps

Eli looks damn good. Great body. I wouldnt mind if he stayed, provided they dont have him go crazy like his bro.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't even know if the show considers what Todd did to her last year rape. Even the gang rape has now been modified to remind us that there were other people there, and Todd is better than those people, so Todd is a good rapist.

I wonder if Carol Swift will show up to try to drop a large safe on Danielle or something.

• Members

I know that she's been acquitted of her many crimes (oftentimes by the skin of her teeth), but today it just hit me for the first time that Dorian death row Lord is really the mayor of this town. This can't last long. It feels weird seeing her in this sort of position of power, and as crazy as it sounds, I bought Alex as mayor more easily than I'm buying Dorian.

Did Blair just say "stubborn pride" or "Southern pride"? :huh:

• Members

Did Bo REALLY just hand that letter opener over to Dorian?

Did Rex have the gall to be angry with Gigi after telling her that his sleeping with Stacy was HER fault?

Are we really going to be stuck with watching JPL try to become the ML of his generation? Lemme guess, the wanker is going to try to turn Shane against Gigi, AGAIN - and an ugly custody battle will ensue. YAWN.

And I just knew that poor little Destiny was going to get the boot. The actress is really growing on me and she's made huge improvements... still a way to go.

• Members

The sad part is I think we're supposed to agree with him.

He's an awful father. Even worse is that Shane automatically accepts anything he does, and acts like Rex has been there his whole life.

I really wish they would send Shane off to some boarding school, he's a waste of time. They even managed to make leukemia seem like an afterthought.

Archived