OLTL: Discussion for the week January 4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Roxy. I think she's such an underrated character. She's lived such a hard life that she's just open to everyone and has such a warm heart. I love that she supports KISH, but why isn't she as mad at Kyle as she's been with Stacy? They were partners in crime.

I've always thought that either Bo was Rex's father, or that Roxy wasn't his mother... knowing that Mitch is Rex's dad, I have to wonder if the writers are going to have the audacity to have Vicki learn that she had TRIPLETS! Jess and Rex are Vicki and Mitch's, Nat is Vicki and Clint's?

• Members

Mitch as Jess' dad was lazy, in my book and made no sense. The writers have been toying with Rex's paternity/maternity for some time. I'd really hoped Bo would be Rex's dad and explain the constant references to Bo as his 'father figure' as possible.

OLTL is becoming as convoluted as a CBS soap.

Matthew was clearly Sam's kid, and then became Bo's.

David's father was suddenly Asa... until the time travel storyline and then his dad became Bo.

Jess was Clint's, and then Mitch's.

Roxy was Rex's mom, and then last year made some cryptic statement that she wanted him to remember that no matter what, she was his real mother... and then Mitch became his dad.

There was an implication that Rachel could have been RJ's (and thank goodness that was dropped).

Now we're either going to learn that Mitch sexually assaulted Roxy, paid/forced her to become pregnant, or she's not Rex's mom.

ETA: LOVE Slezak and the fact that she can make an scene extraordinary! Loved Vicki refusing to let Charlie wallow in his sadness and give in to his addiction.

Archived