November 16-20, 2009

Toups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder what Frons is thinking about GH. If James Franco cannot help GH's demos, then GH has reached a ceiling. Frons will have to further cut back on GH's budget to keep the show profitable.

For all the glee about Y&R's ratings, I bet CBS is celebrating its steady demos in comparison to GH's struggles.

• Members

I hope something is done. The show isn't just losing ratings, it's hard to even watch. It goes between boring and offensive, sometimes in the same scene. I don't think "daytime is dying anyway" is an excuse.

I don't think Franco is any real draw. I have never thought he would be one. That's not a knock against him, he's just not a name a lot of people will tune into a new show for.

Victor's absence didn't make the ratings drop, so his return may not bring them back up. It's always the same crap with him anyway.

• Members

I am sure they are pleased with their steady demos but they have to realize they have an issue though they didn't lose as many viewers I thought they would. I swear I am watching the show and it's as if everyone and I mean almost everyone is the "walking dead". And I am not going to blame any of the actors for this but with the material they are getting to play, how can one put their complete self into what there are playing when they - there is simply no energy or zeal to the writing. I don't know what half of the s/ls are about. And the mix of some of the characters that on day-to-day is just so so off. Not to mention some of the s/ls playing now, I just saw most of them last year...UGH!!!

I am about to shoot myself from sheer boredom so please don't anyone stop me!! :lol::lol:

Archived