November 16-20, 2009

Toups

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still think Franco is more about media hype than any actual viewer increase. He's not that big of a name. I think they had more of a chance when they brought JJ back, as he is someone a lot of GH viewers may remember fondly, but the nasty Niz story and the general ugliness of the storylines might have driven them away.

• Members

I like Franco but the stories on GH are awful now.

This LL2/Nik stuff is stuck on SSDD and rinse and repeat. I just know Guza is dragging it out.

Sonny, Olivia, and DAnte. I can't really say I care one bit about another kid for Sonny.

Lulu and Dante - boring as heck

The Franco story is really stupid but he does elevate the material and is interesting to watch I must say.

Robin and PAtrick - Uhm is that a story?

• Members

I tend to agree with this. I think Franco is an A list actor but more like a B or C list movie star. He's not in the class of a George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep.

Any chance of regainer some viewers longer term IA would have been with JJ's return. I am not a fan of him but I recognize his popularity with the audience and long time viewers. But the story is so putrid and ugly, I can't imagine any fan of JJ's or Lucky's would be sticking around for any of this. But then I've been told how classicly soapy this story is. Perhaps if they had not had shoved this inst-attraction with Liz/Nik onto the viewers and shown the attraction building gradually, I might have bought into it. Now it just seems like nastiness for the sake of being nasty. Typical GH. Hell even Liz/Jason got more story leading into their affair than any of this did and I detested them,

• Members

Yes...let's have JJ return, and show the woman many people adored him with rutting with his bloated brother on a roulette wheel.

I think that they may have assumed viewers just wanted to see the "Cowboy" stuff or just see JJ period, but they have such a general contempt for women that they forgot how many people really loved L&L2 together. I can imagine some of them may have returned and saw Liz turned into this awful trash, and been too disgusted to stay around.

• Members

It's just an incredibly crude storyline. I guess this is supposed to destroy Lucky and make him more like the show's ideal men, but I don't believe that a lot of the fans who could have returned for this story would want to see that. All they got was a big slap in the face.

Archived