Y&R: Week of November 23 Discussion

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The role of Drucilla Winters is now being played by Louise Schaeffer...

Lily: MAMA!!!

Dru: Why are you sleeping with my new husband, David Kimble?

Lily: MAMA!!!

(points the gun at David; it doesn't work)

Nina: Can't you do ANYTHING right?

*BANG BANG BANG BANG*

• Members

Billy & Victoria, Mac and JT. I did not see this quad coming. Could be interesting, though there are some weak links in there.

At least Deacon is out of this orbit...

ETA: Ahhh...I see in the flashback episode for tomorrow (Lauren's wedding) we will also be reminding that JT and Mac (Rachel Kimsey) were a couple. It's all becoming clearer...

The choice--SPECIFICALLY--of a shot of Sheila in a black wig has to be more than a random clue. If the writers are yanking our chain, I applaud them. Because I cannot for the life of me imagine who BESIDES Sheila/Sugar Ryder's mom could be.

I'm more and more starting to think that Ryder and Daisy are the offspring of Sugar. That way, all three of them would seem to share sort of odd two-syllable names. I'm not sure why Sugar would hate Daniel/Amber and Lauren...but there must be a reason.

• Members

Billy/Victoria have no real chemistry (which is true for both of them and most of their love interests, for me) and she's just another woman he treats like crap, so I guess this must be the future. And of course, Mac and JT can't even discuss her miscarriage of their child even as they celebrate over her upcoming pregnancy.

• Members

You know what the sad part about re-airing the Michael and Lauren's wedding is? I thought back then show was the worst it had been and couldn't even get worse. The wedding was wonderful yes, and I liked Gloria back then. Not as much as I did with Joan Van Ark in the role but still. That wedding also includes Susan-Seaforth Hayes as Joanna Manning. It was truly wonderful. I remember JT and Mac they were the most boring couple ever at that point in time. Sheila and all her idiotic disguises. Nick and Phyllis were so hokey I figured they wouldn't last long. It was the end of 2005 and I figured the show would turn around in 2006 as rumors started flowing of a new HW coming, an outsider perhaps....

• Members

This utter lack of gravitas on Lily's part is disgusting. It's like she's going through acne treatment, not cancer. It's not the writing...they have scripted the moments for her. It is this bland actress with no range beyond chirpy.

They would do well to backburner her, and bring Neil-Devon-Olivia to the forefront.

Archived