Y&R: Week of November 23 Discussion

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Two wrongs don't make a right though, it just makes more than one person wrong. In fact, Josh Marrow is guilty as well because he's made it more than clear that he is all about Stafford too. In fact, if my issue were statements made to the press I think Morrow is the worst offender in this trio. But at the same time Morrow and Bergman are much more convincing on screen than Case and that's what matters to me. Their reluctance has not shown on screen and that's my biggest gripe with all these actors and their various preferences.

I blame whoever allows it to happen. No one should be allowed to "Burton" out.

• Members

I hear old episodes are airing on Thursday and Friday.

Thursday's episode is from 2005, it's Michael and Lauren's wedding. You know, back when Y&R had a better and consistent writing team.

Friday's episode is last year's pretentious and hammy "It's A Wonderful Life" episode, which centered on Michael.

• Members

Heh, sad, but very true.

As I said in the other thread:

Does anyone on the Y&R writing team care about putting out a quality product? Do these people even care about the character and day to day writing? This show is a bloody, non-entertaining mess.

This show needs a writing regime change, at least point, I do not think this current writing team has any potential to get better. The show has gotten progressively worse with them in charge. These people obviously don't understand the core, tone, and characters on this show and it reflects very badly on the storylines they produce.

Y&R is going to its grave with this toxic vision, watch...

• Members

I think they are addicted to going for the "shock". Won't it be shocking when Sharon finds out she shagged the guy who stole her baby!? Won't it be shocking when Ashley finds out her baby's godfather and the man she trusts more than her own brother was trying to drive her nuts! It doesn't matter if these stories are over the top and outlandish as long as shock ensues.

• Members

Yeah, is this supposed to be a LAME indication that Sheila is on her way back? (not a spoiler, just a guess). Yeah, because this show needs another one-note psycho, since we haven't seen too many this year alone. <_<

But I wouldn't be surprised if it implies these hack writers are killing Lauren off soon. I put nothing bad past this writing regime.

• Members

Who else has a vendetta against Lauren though? With the re-airing of that wedding episode happening this week, which Sheila was apart of, it seems like all signs are pointing to a Sheila return.

Are Maria and her hacks trying to "undo" yet another Latham mistake? She should know by now she makes Latham's mistakes worse than "correcting" them.

I'd prefer to see Sheila on B&B than on Y&R...

Archived