AMC: Pratt Is History...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great news that Pratt has been hacked. :)

I didn't even think of JP...oh my god...that might actually be worse then Megan, who is my other thought as what Frons would consider a good hire. Ugh.

Lets just be happy Pratt is gone, and wait for the [!@#$%^&*] to hit the fan with the news of the new HW.

And Kay Alden would be a GOD SEND!

• Members

Makes me wonder if Jamie Luner's Liza is safe now since Pratt wet himself over her. And weren't there rumors of cast discontent about her - or was that just Pratt and his "high school" comments crap?

Not that JL should be blamed for Pratt being an ass, but if she did have favored status due to his history with her, it just makes me wonder if that will change.

• Members

She's not liza and has added zip to the show. I wonder if she was his ultimate downfall. He was blowing his wad about her greatness and she's done zip for the show.

AMC has been gutted almost as badly as GH actually worse.

I am trying to see what stories are working. None.

• Members

I don't think there were any rumors of cast issues with her. I think Pratt was bigging her up by saying the cast would be on edge with her around.

I think it could go either way with Liza. The main people in her story are still staying around, so that may help her. I wouldn't be surprised if she stays, but the baby nonsense is ended very quickly, and the Casey/Mia, or whatever their names are, leave.

• Members

Sigh does it even matter? We've all felt the same thing when we heard that MMT was fired only to be disappointed with B&E, then we got all happy when we heard they were fired only to be disappointed with Pratt. At this point I dont really care. I dont think AMC is going to necesarily be in any better shape than it is now bc there are people higher than Pratt that need to go

• Members

They can take Marissa with them. She's been a complete bust. JR's tumor story sure was wrapped up quickly.

Jacob Young is so undertilized now that Babe if off canvas(and I hated her ass). It's a shame because I think the character of JR is one of the few interesting characters with loads of story potential.

• Members

I did watch Almost Live but I don't really remember that sketch. I wish Comedy Central showed more of those old comedies still.

And just sort of keeping this on topic... I am convinced that besides Beetlejuice, the other inspiration for Pratt's limbo scene with David as the devil was Jon Lovitz's devil impression on SNL.

Archived