AMC: Pratt Is History...

• Members

Maybe, and probably, since we don't get that lucky. But wouldn't it be fantastic?

I know i'm going to have nightmares tonight about waking up to headlines that read "Megan McTavish rehired as AMC's head writer" or "Jean Passanante is AMC's new head writer" or worse yet "McTavish and Passanante AMC's new Co-Headwriters". Ah.

Must. Just. Focus. On. Pratt. Being. Fired.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Peeps, I've been gone all day long and returned to find this wonderful news!

I agree, Pratt entertained me also, but the show he was writing was not All My Children. OMG, I would rather this ship go down with Pratt than have to endure "the writer" again. She made the show SOOO dark and rewrote too much history. I will never forgive her for unaborting that fetus.

Dream Team. :D

It can. I'm optimistic.

I read that interview and had the same reaction. Thought maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part. Maybe Rebecca Budig has more power than we think. :lol:

• Members

I think that's probably one of the reasons he was hired in the first place. My problem was his writing was not anything coherent, it was usually just a sicko, thickheaded mess, poorly plotted and paced. It's pathetic that someone who has been writing for 25 or more years would have come up with garbage like Zach turning Bianca's Mary Sue-esque girlfriend straight, or the butchery he put on Adam and Stuart.

• Members

I think with the budget cuts at ATWT that they cannot afford to hire Wheeler. Honestly though I will admit Wheeler is more of a visionary per sea then JHC. It does not mean she makes the best decisions but she has more of a vision then JHC. JHC to me is total non-visionary-lapdog.Everyone has said she is very nice but she has no vision or any stength as an executive producer. If anything I would love to see Ed Scott take over AMC with Kay Alden. That would be absolutely fabulous.

Archived